Friday, November 12, 2010

Corn, Sweet Corn, A Time Of Abundance...

Living From Glory To Glory Blog

A time of abundance...

Hey, eating sweet corn around these parts is pretty serious business!
And we take our job seriously.
 I am so blessed and delighted at God's sweet abundance and provision in this land of plenty.
 This is one of my sweet grandson and my husband  (My Boaz)

This is a time of abundance in your life. 
Your cup runneth over with blessings.
 My kingdom is not about earning and deserving; it's about believing and receiving.
Will you receive My abundant blessings with a grateful heart?

And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians4:19

One thing we can do when we have an abundance of something,
Is to learn to preserve and put back;
We need to learn to can or freeze the surplus!
~Then we still have a portion when in times of lack~

At the time of harvest be wise, my friends...

Blessings, Roxy





3 comments:

  1. Roxy,
    So loved this and I ate up the encouraging words and verse. I want that corn!!!
    LOVE YOU
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm the corn looks delicious! And FRESH!!!

    Amen!!!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I love to reread everything you tell me!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet corn boy do I miss having that! I love the photos you took of Dad and Marshall. Both so cute!!
    Miss you guys so much!!!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother