Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Country Kitchen...


My Sweet Amy 's Kitchen






I made new Curtains for her
Country kitchen.

Red and white curtains  "Just say Country"

Bright Red Walls...

I had just a ball making these curtains for my daughter in law's kitchen. She is such a blessing to me. She really loves to cook and bake! She brought over some yummy pumpkin bread. See what a little update in a kitchen can inspire!  We both love being keepers of our homes.

She is clothed with strength and dignity; She watches over the affairs of her household. Psalms 31





I have been blessed with a Daughter by marriage who has,
been such a source of strength and JOY to our family!


I think the picture in my head when I think of a country kitchen,
Inspires me to cook and bake and to just enjoy my kitchen!

Making your kitchen the hub and center of the Home is so important!

It is fun to update your kitchen curtains once in a while.
A pretty new bowl for the table with fruit in it!

Keeping the counters clean and de-cluttered helps so much!

Whether your kitchen is a country or modern in design or decorated;
It is so important for it to be cheery and have the items needed to prepare 
Nutritious foods and lovely atmosphere!

Living From Glory To Glory



9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I just love hearing about what you are up to Roxy! I miss Amy too! I love seeing her here on your blog. And what gorgeous curtains!! Makes me want to come over and eat pumpkin bread with you girls!!

    LOVE
    ~ Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy looks so pretty! And she does have a gorgeous kitchen! I love the back-splash above her oven. They did a BEAUTIFUL job! The curtains you made are so CUTE Roxy! You just filled me with inspiration! I am longing for more pictures lol! I just got greedy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Its been a week tomorrow since we talked and you already have 39 hits! I LOVE IT!! :P That means I get to call you real soooon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post. Don't red gingham kitchen curtains say A HOMEKEEPER LIVES HERE!! I love Amy's red kitchen :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth is absolutely right, now I want MORE pics of this adorable, country kitchen!!!!!
    I am going to do black and whit and red in my "dream kitchen" which is unfortunately the only place that it exists right now. ;-) hahaha
    Go back, take more pics. :-D
    Greedy greedy greedy! :-D
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful daughter in law you have Roxy, Your curtains for Amy look beautiful. And how wonderful that you have a great relationship with her. So refreshing to me.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Amy's kitchen Rox, and I love the curtains you made her. They look adorable, I should have had you
    come make them at my house, I have some store bought ones that are red and white checked, and they are not near as cute.

    All this curtain making gets me inspired. I might just get those curtains made in my craft room with all this inspiration.

    The pumpkin bread sounds wonderful. We ought to have a little reunion of friends, daughters and daughters in laws one of these days.

    Love you,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the curtains that you made for Amy’s Kitchen. Just so cute!! Thanks so much for taking the photo of her with them it was nice to see her in her kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to put up some new curtains in my kitchen. Red and white sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother