Monday, November 22, 2010

Giving Thanks...Always

Living From Glory To Glory Blog
 THANKSGIVING...

May we all stop and give thanks to the Lord for His many blessings!
This is one of the sweetest privileges as we have a time to truly count and ponder our blessings!
 And then to give thanks for them daily!
This is an old picture I found at a garage sale many years ago.
What a sweet little girl praying to her Father in Heaven...
 It has been one of my very favorites for years.
 This photo of it that I took looks as if the glory of God is upon it!
 The Lord has told us that as we draw close to Him, he will draw close to us.
 That is a promise that I take to heart every day.
Blessings to each and every one of you!

~May God's glory be upon our hearts and homes always~

Living From Glory To Glory

2 comments:

  1. Amen, what a wonderful promise! I love this picture Roxy. It does look like the light of God's glory is on it! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Danny!
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and Thank you Lord for the Blessings of dear friends. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday Rox!
    Much Love Always,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother