Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Energy


Revive Me according to Your Word

I have been feeling very tired and worn out lately.  So I have decided to

add a few supplements to our daily diets.
Here is a list of them.
Brewer's Yeast
Royal Jelly
Lecithin Granules
Emergen-C  (Heart Health)

My hubby and myself are going to keep this up for at least 30 days.
We both take a multi- vitamin source daily, but we both felt the drain lately.

I start a new Bible study tomorrow.  And we are still canning!
Fire wood will be next on the list.

I just hope this will encourage even just one person as to feeling
tired or just worn out.
And to think Labor Day weekend is here!
Where did the summer go?
She watches over the ways of her household.
And she does not eat the bread of idleness Proverbs 31:27

Blessings to All  Roxy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rox,
    So glad to see your post, even if it was last week, and even if you were tired while posting (same boat here... been feeling that way all week). Had a nice labor day weekend how about you? Gregg and Shelly came to visit and that was nice. I know you are off to Bible study today... hope it is refreshing. I am off to Springs, call me later if you feel up to it.
    Much Love,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where I have been! I have missed all these posts! So happy to think of you canning and getting fire wood. Missing you......

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother