Friday, November 30, 2012

Divine Weapons

Choose Your Weapon!

The Word tell us we have weapons not of  this world.

Praise God!

We are in need of back-up, to know someone has your back,
is very reassuring!

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does.
The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world.
On the contrary, they have divine power to
demolish strongholds.
2Corinthians 10:3-4

And your back-up is:
The Glory of the Lord!
For the Lord is your rear guard.

As we come out of the season of Thanksgiving,
and counting your blessings.
May we move into this Season
of Comfort and JOY.
Choose JOY!

Blessings, Roxy
 

2 comments:

  1. Joy, yes, that overflows when we learn of our Jesus and all that He did to secure our salvation for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! We need the holy spirit to guide us through these times ahead. I have Joy in knowing that God has my back, yep! Doesn't get any better than that. (and, I know my boys have my back any time with all those guns pictured above, hee-hee)
    Great Post!!
    Love ya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother