Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hubbies Day

I Told You There Would Be Days Like This!
 
 
I just wanted to give a glimpse of my hubbies day yesterday.
 
Honey, I am gonna take your car in for an oil change.
I am gonna get new wiper blades put on also,
just in case we ever get any moisture.
 
Ok, I say to him.
 
He leaves early morning with no breakfast,
I say honey aren't you gonna eat?
No I will just grab a cinnamon roll.
 
An hour later the phone rings...
Well Rox, your two front tires are shot,
"What! we put two new ones on just last year
they were suppose to last a long time"
 
Well, the alignment was out on your car and now there ruined.
 
Ok, I say to him.
 
An hour later the phone rings...
Well Rox , your brakes are shot on your car!
 
"What you gotta be kidding me"
 
Well your brake pads are shot also on all four wheels.
and the rotors are ruined on the back.
I am gonna have to go to the bank!
 
An hour later the phone rings...
 
Can you come get me?
 It's gonna take a few hours to get the brakes done.
 
I drive into town and pick him up at the garage.
 We go eat as he is starved.
 
We had a nice lunch and we talked.
We had to laugh,
as you have all had one of those days.
 
I did get my oil changed :)
 
 
My hubby takes such good care of me!
 
Blessings, Roxy
 

5 comments:

  1. It didn't seem funny at the time, but reading it now seems fit for a good laugh. Poor guy, he was gone all day! He seemed a bit frazzled when he finally made it home and I think he was thankful for the short trip to town this morning. It's better to laugh at a bad situation, than to give in.
    Love you both,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Rox,
    I don't know weather to laugh or cry. Well, there is no doubt you are blessed with a very special man who takes care of you... and a most precious Heavenly Father who provides. But it does seem like when it rains, it pours... except in this case, if it would only snow, or rain or pour or do anything involving moisture. Well girlfriend, even though it was a frustration in car maintenance, your post made me laugh.... and your story was very precious. Got your call by the way... and am praying for our friend and baby.

    Love ya,

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roxy, so glad your apron swap was fun! I'd be honored to add your blog to my list, I've been meaning to update it, will work on that soon! Blessings! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we all have those day! Thank God for great husbands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You laugh or you cry on days like that. I hope you don't have another one like it!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother