Saturday, December 15, 2012

Jolly St. Nick

Jolly St.Nick
 
I so enjoy the idea of the history of
St. Nicholas.
What the whole history is I don't know,
but the concept is the idea of giving.
 
It is wonderful to give!
Yet this can be a time where we give things that are
just stuff.
 
What is it that people really need?
 
"Not toys or stuff"
 
But rather something that will not perish
or fad away.
 
I want to shout from the roof tops to tell everyone,
of the wonderful gift, that was given to me.
 
My heart jumps with laughter and glee:
For my saviour
JESUS CHRIST
saved me!
 
So, now let me give YOU,
the gift he has given me.
 
Ask Jesus to come into your heart,
and ask Him to lead you and guide you
in His narrow way.
 
Now, you will know the most famous
giver of ALL.

For God so loved the world he gave his one and only Son,
that whoever believes in him shall not perish
but have eternal life.
John 3:16

Have a blessed Christmas everyone!
 
Blessings, Roxy
 

4 comments:

  1. Jesus is truly the greatest gift of all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jesus is the GREATEST GIFT of all! What more could a person ask for?! Nothing! Accept him and walk with him and you will have all the wealth you need in this lifetime.
    Amazing.....Love......
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... the very best gift of all!!!!

    Love ya

    Pam

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother