Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Secret Garden

      Welcome 
Enter His gates with thanksgiving!
Take time in this moment
and walk in.
I love the sweet and endearing idea of a gate.
It can just beckon us to come in, as we wonder
what is behind the gate.
I like to think of the secret garden story
or anyone of the books I have read.
That will say something like; as we strolled in the garden .
We really can go to those places
in our imagination.
In our very busy days I have been really feeling the need.
To enter into the place He has given me.
The secret place.
What are some of the things that the Lord has
given you to find pleasure?
This morning I brought out the material pieces,
I have been buying that just caught my eye.
I began cutting out for myself some new aprons.
My aprons are really showing their age. :)
Take pleasure my dear friends in those 
moments of His presence.
So we can carry on and manage our
Homes in peace and Joy. 
Blessings, Roxy   


            
                               
                 
                      

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what your aprons look like once you are finished. I've not been by in some time, had a moment to pop in and see what you're up to these early days of the New Year. I would say the things the Lord has given me, are those times of refreshing in His Word. My husband and I read our Bibles in the morning before he leaves for work and God has blessed these times with such good learning and fellowship in the Lord. They are cherished times that I wouldn't trade for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to imagine stepping into quiet sunny gardens with shady willows and giant cabbage roses...

    I really would like to see your aprons : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post Roxy. I signed up to be your follower. Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home! You have a very peaceful feeling here at your blog.:)
    Hugs.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! What a beautiful ppost. Happy NY! Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beautiful picture of that gate!! I would love to have one like that. It definitely fits the bill of the "red" around your place. I love "the secret place" with Him. It is like a garden; lovely, peaceful and safe. I look forward to seeing your new aprons, Rox. Let me know before you sew those little boy's vests, because you know I would love to do that with you. I have been checking out material. Tomorrow is Eddie and my Dad's birthday. We are going to have a little party for Eddie tonight with one of his friends and Dale D. I am going to take the boys to see "The Hobbit" today. I am stealing a tiny blogging moment while I am up here wrapping presents. Hope to talk to you soon.
    Love Pam

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother