Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cozy And True

A painting made for me!

An amazing dessert!

Tea  Settings to behold!

Can you count your friends as true?

I believe our heavenly Father will ask us one day,
"How did you treat one another?"

I can say from my heart;
it is better to invest now in those who God has
given you!

One day your wee little ones will grow and leave home,
and you will say where did the time go?

A good and dear friend,
as many as your heart can be true too!

I want to honor YOU dear friend:
For you have been true!

A true friend sticks closer then a brother.

Blessings, Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother