Sunday, June 9, 2013

Wishing Upon A Star

 
 
Wishing Upon A Star
 
What are some of the things you have wished for?
 
I wish life was easy peasie.
And
I wish life was easy breezy.
 
Oh come on!!
It has been the hard and difficult things that have brought
A true fairy tales to life.
 
You're living it right now!
 
Fantasy
Fiction
Fable
 
I wished I had never spent all that money and joined that gym.
 
I wished I had never spent all that money over the last
30 yrs on my kitchen gadgets. I have used twice!
 
wish I had been less judgmental towards others.
 
I wish....
 
See the point?
 
He is the Morning Star, He alone can make all your true wishes
Come True!
Love, Joy, Peace
Strength, Beauty,
Endurance
Life
(More Abundantly)
 
Blessings,
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother