Friday, August 30, 2013

A Rare Treasure~A Virtuous Woman~


A Virtuous Woman, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...


A rare treasure is found in a woman of
Godly character.
"Who can find a virtuous woman?"
Proverbs 31:10

We are all asking am I becoming this wonderful
and mysterious woman that is spoken of in
The Holy Scriptures.

May I ask you a question?
Do you;
Seek first the Kingdom of God
And His righteousness?
Then all of these things will be added to you.
Matthew 6:33
Do you desire to tap into all the grace of God's
Power and the Holy Spirits leading
and a resolve to be all that
God wants you to be?
As we look into the heights of His standards,
we can become overwhelmed.
Yet He tells us in His word.
precept upon precept,
line upon line.
Little by little.
We can do this because it's all in
His strength anyways!
Each day we are given, we have
His New Life flowing in us.
So:
Let's not down play these virtues.
These are not old fashioned,
or impossible.
But rather attainable.
Always progressing
Always becoming stronger.
His character being formed in you.
Blessings,

Living From Glory To Glory

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Roxy, beautiful- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxy,
    Thank you for your kindness. I look forward to your visits and sweet comments.
    I love my visits here. I am often moved and inspired to tears.
    I am afraid of social media... to much horribleness out there. I don't text, tweet or facebook. I was probably one of the "last" bloggers. After being asked a million times if I had a "blog" I decided to look into it. To my surprise I found so many faith based blogs. Other women of faith and strong moral character. I've met so many talented and inspiring women. We share and pray for each other. It's been a very positive experience for me and I cherish my blogging friends.
    Your sister in Christ,
    God Bless,
    Elizabeth

    P.S.Have a safe and happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost forgot..... I'm looking forward to seeing the baby cradle. I hope you will share it with us.

    I have two little antique baby doll beds. I bought them for the little hand painted roses. Neither have bed linens. At first I didn't know what to do with them since I don't collect "dolls". I put them on a shelf in my crafts studio. One holds vintage fabrics and lace and the other a collection of "little" wedding dolls (I think they are called Storybook Dolls). I do love and collect vintage wedding things.

    Will visit again soon,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy your posts and your kind comments so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving encouragement behind! I loved reading your blog. It is truly beautiful. May God's riches blessings be upon you as you continue to follow Him! Please visit me again sometime. God's peace to you always. Love, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful reminder - thankyou.

    Something we should always trying to reach for:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was such a lovely post, dear Roxy. Ever since I was a young girl I have desire to be a virtuous woman. I have come to realize that I cannot become one on my own, but through the grace of our Lord and with His strength He will help me :) Thank you for these beautiful words. I hope your Labor Day has been wonderful.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother