Monday, August 26, 2013

Love Lemons And Life...

Large Lemons, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...


Lemons
Life
Love
How wonderful and refreshing lemons are.
Many decades ago, lemons were sought after
 Almost by everyone, The affluent and well to do served
lemons as a status symbol.
Sailors knew of the health benefits to keep a sailor from sickness!
Country folks and families loved the taste and refreshment they gave.
Just a simple bowl full of lemons!
Is your life like a bowl full of lemons?
Bright and cheery
Tart and tangy
Refreshing

Or

Are you bored?
Lemons And Limes, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...
Then may I suggest limes?
You have heard many times, that if life gives you lemons
(Make lemonade)
But I think you might want to go a little deeper, and wider.
Add limes my friend!
Shake it up!
May your love of Him
And the love for others
But whoa the love for your man!
Never let it grow cold!
Love is:
YOUR LIFE
Without LOVE, you will shrivel up!
Your lips will look like you have just sucked a lemon.
Pursed and puckered dry...
You will become a bitter woman,
Not a better woman!
Love like there is NO tomorrow.
Drink from the cup of the tangy fruit set before you.
What comes has passed from the Father's hand!
The Holy Spirit will add the sugar of His fruits,
Galatians 5: 22-23
Drink up my friends,
May we look for the blessings,
For I assure you they are there!
Blessings,
Roxy

9 comments:

  1. Hi Roxy, I love lemons and add a slice to my water in the evenings. I grew up and had a neighbor who had Meyers lemons-we used to eat them almost daily.
    Also love limes, especially in Mexican food.
    Great post!
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the SMELL of lemons and limes and use them when I can. I don't eat citrus but I sure love the way it smells! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how you can take an ordinary object and turn it into a lesson. You have such talent my friend! This was an awesome message and I thank you for sharing!

    Blessings, Vicky
    Life On Willie Mae Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lemons and I was thrilled when my friend gave a bag of lemons on the weekend.

    Completely agree, love life...and don't waste a moment:))

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great analogy! I refuse to be a lemon!! I'd rather be a sweet fruit like a strawberry or something. Get passed those darn little seeds to find something bright and sweet! Yep, I'm a strawberry not a lemon!

    We aren't made to be a bitter woman. God created us to be far more dainty and beautiful and soft and sweet. Bitterness is not a good thing to even have in the vocabulary of life!

    Love this post!
    Love You,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a bright cheerful tart lemon!

    Thanks for brightening my day with your thoughtful encouraging words!

    Laura
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen..... I want to love like there is no tomorrow!
    Fun post! Hope you enjoy your sun shiny day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific little word picture and analogy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Vicky up above in the comments and everyone else :) The way you take God's creation and put it on display for how beautiful it is and apply it to our lives is beautiful like art. You always inspire me Roxy.. You are such a blessing to my life....

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother