Monday, September 16, 2013

Country Pleasures



Christmas In July
 
I had a very sweet surprise this Summer,
When I won a Christmas theme packaged gift.
 
It was fun to get a package in the mail!
 
It was from a very sweet Blogging friend,
She has been one I have enjoyed and followed for years now.
 
Her Blogs name is;
Country Pleasures
 
We both share the love of Aprons!
Wearing them and also sewing them.
She also has shared many wonderful recipes over the years.
My favorite was her Pumpkin Fudge!!
Amazing...
 
I was in the drawing for her Christmas in July gift,
And they picked my name,
Yahoo!
 
What I received was a new apron pattern,
And of course some material that says
Christmas!
And a Christmas card record list.
And a very nice Christmas catalog filled with craft ideas.
 
Thanks so much Sue!!
 
She has a very kind heart and everything she writes
Says I love being a Homemaker!
I know she would all love  for you to stop in and say Hi!
 
Here is her link below just click on it;
 
 
Blessings,
Roxy
 


7 comments:

NanaDiana said...

How nice to get such a great package and what a nice thing to link to her blog. Isn't it amazing the people we meet here in blogland? Hope you have a wonderful week-xo Diana

Pam said...

I love it Rox. What fun is that. I am so happy that you won. That was right up your alley too. I popped over to her blog, and loved it very much. I was just thinking to myself, It is time to start sewing for Christmas; so this is inspiring me even more.
Love and Blessings,
Pam

Kirsteen Murray said...

What a lovely cosy present!

Vicky Hunt said...

What a fun package to receive! Christmas will soon be upon us...this year is quickly flying by! Enjoy your new goodies...:)

Blessings, Vicky
Life On Willie Mae Lane

Stephanie said...

What a wonderful package, Roxy. How fun for you to win and I have no doubt you will enjoy your new goodies :)

Hugs!

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

I'm glad you liked it all, and enjoy some cozy sewing days! Happy to know you friend!

Laura Lane said...

I adore Sue! She was one of the bloggers that inspired me to begin blogging waaaay back in 2007.

Blessings,
Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...