Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Encouraging Homemakers Link Party #1 And Your High Calling...




When I first started blogging it was for a purpose!
To encourage other women in many different parts of the world
 and the different stages of their lives.
 Because we have a high calling!

I have always loved speaking and writing ideas and thoughts that have been
placed within my heart!
I wanted a place for others to be able to share!
So here is the first Link Up for you ladies...
It's all about YOU!

My heart is Home and it always will be;
I am grateful for being a woman, and entrusted with such a powerful calling.
I believe we are imparting into the world around us through our blogging.
A woman who is willing to learn new skills to better manage her home,
will grow and prosper!
We have so many Godly women who have something to share and impart.



I invite you ladies to use this platform to bless and encourage others!
Share any post that you have old or new that inspires and blesses others.

I am not planning on asking you to have a permalink in your post back to me!
If you want to do that, please do, just don't let it stop you from linking up!
Not sure HOW TO link up?
Go Here to learn HOW TO!

I just hope you will maybe invite your friends to come visit on Wednesday's
And maybe make a quick note in your blog post telling them about it!
I hope you're all blessed and enjoy each other,
Maybe meet a new friend and encourage those you know!
 May we all walk in love and grace!

I want to thank each and every one of you ladies for coming to my party!
















10 comments:

JES said...

Hi Roxy, I don't see the link up here... At the bottom is says "collection opens in 6 days". Don't know if that means anything :)

Estelle's said...

Wonderful idea Roxy! Hope you are having a wonderful week! Looking forward to everyone's ideas and inspiration! Hugs!

Anne Payne said...

Hey Roxy, I, too, love being a homemaker! It's wonderful that the Lord gives each of us the desires of our hearts. Blessings to you on this first link up party, my friend.

Debby Ray said...

Hi Roxy! I'm excited to be linking up help get your party started! I may have told you this before but I have the exact same tea set in your photo! My sweet MIL gave it to me years ago. I have always loved it! I'll be checking out some of your link-ups now :)

Blessings, sweet friend!

The Charm of Home said...

Hi Roxy,
Thanks for this wonderful link party. It will be fun to come and see what wisdom everyone has to share. Many blessings to you!

Sherry

Jan Tanis said...

What a beautiful idea you had for this Link Party. It's wonderful to see everyone and their thoughts and what they're sharing. ~Blessings, Jan

Jann Olson said...

Hi Roxy,
Happy to be joining in your new party. Thanks so much for hosting.
hugs,
Jann

Vicky Hunt said...

I linked up Roxy! How fun and thank you for hosting...:)

Blessings,
Vicky

Stephanie said...

Hello my dear Roxy! Your first link-up looks like a hit so far :) I am sorry I am late - I am just now getting around to visiting blogs and replying to comments.

Thank you for hosting, sweet friend. I look forward to every Wednesday :) Love and hugs!

Elizabeth N said...

Roxy,

I'm sorry that I was late to your party. Thank you so much for inviting me!

I have always loved the way you encourage home makers. Yours is a beautiful voice in a busy world that tries to keep us from this high calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...