Saturday, April 5, 2014

Happy Feet Dance...

 



I want to share something that I experienced one night many years ago.
I had watched this sweet movie Happy Feet with my Grandchildren
 And enjoyed it so much!

There are times that I feel such a strong and sweet presence of the Lord!
I love to worship Him...
As the scripture says we live and move and have our being in Him!

I was just singing and praising my Lord, and my feet just
Starting tapping and I danced the way David danced before the Lord!
It was wild and I didn't care!
It was just for Him that I Danced...

One day we will all be worshipping Him together!
I believe I will have Happy Feet...

Be Happy Dear Ones,
Do not let the enemy take your dancing shoes!





9 comments:

NanaDiana said...

How wonderful is that, Roxy. I have seen many people dance before the Lord with complete abandon. xo Diana

Priscilla Eliodoro said...

That´s so beautiful, just what I needed to read this day, thank you for sharing with us. God is really amazing, He always surprises us. Xoxo Priscilla Eliodoro
http://liveoutloudpris.weebly.com/

Jo said...

Never stop dancing with joy. Joy should fill our day, no matter what happens,

Have a blessed week.

Xx

Amy said...

I choose Joy and happy feet today!

That enemy will not still me of what is rightfully mine!

Jesus's Love and forever JOY!

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Amy

Anne Payne said...

Freedom in the Lord is wonderful thing!

Vee said...

What a delightful story! Now that's one the grands won't forget! Has The Lord asked you for another dance lately?

bluecottonmemory said...

Wishing you Happy Dance Feet moments like that today - where you just love the Lord with abandon. Thank you for sharing your story.

Debby Ray said...

Oh, I love this, Roxy...sometimes I feel like the church (in general) has gotten it all wrong! It is so frustrating to see those in our congregations (we all have them) looking like they are there under duress! We need to be excited to be in His presence and I feel sure the Lord just loves it when we dance for Him! What a great post!

natalie said...

Dancing for Jesus...I love it:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...