Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Encouragement Homemakers Link Up Party # 4




Thanks for all you lovely ladies who came to our party last week!
I am amazed at the inspiration and the lessons we can learn 
from each other!
It really is all about encouraging one another!
  photo RoxysBackgroundbutton2_zps125d4980.jpg


Here are a few features from the last weeks Encouragement Party!

Here is a very sweet lady named Jan;
She has a Title this week that just blessed me!
Jans Blog is called The Comfort Of A safe Place,

Read her post on Encouragement
We all know how important this is to our lives!
Thank you Jan for a timely word!

I also think we all have a desire for something sweet and yummy!
Here is a post from Pam, who loves to inspire with her cooking!


Check this little cookie out!
Thanks Pam for this wonderful How To!


My next feature is a lovely Lady named Kelly, she has a very
Interesting life and the places God calls her to go!


I laughed over the title; like we need a How To for holding a grudge!
Check it out below on her blog called
Kelley Highway
Thanks Kelly for your insight!


Here is one more post that will call us to a responsibility of our resources.
We are called to be wise and frugal as homemakers.
So here is Laura's post

Harvest Lane Cottage









7 comments:

Jan Tanis said...

Hi Roxy,

I am enjoying this Link Party very much. And...thanks for including me and my post from last week, along with the other beautiful posts that you featured.

I hope you're having a great week.

~Blessings,
Jan ♥

Sarah Coller said...

Good morning! Thanks for the party---hope you're having a happy week!

Blessings,
Sarah

Stephanie said...

Good morning, dear Roxy! Thank you so much for hosting this wonderful link-up :) It's my joy to share on your blog.

Have a blessed Wednesday!

Ceil said...

Hi Roxy! Your link-up is doing so well! What a wonderful way for people to meet through their blogs. I have to admit that I keep forgetting to add my blog, but I will try to do it next week.

I will visit some of your links here. Sounds like fun :)
Ceil

Anne Payne said...

I haven't ditched the party totally. Just so busy right now, I have hardly blogged at all! Love the posts, though. Will get around to reading some of them soon. Thanks for your encouraging spirit from the Lord, Roxy!

Vee said...

Some wonderful posts listed here. I've enjoyed reading a number of them. I may have to return and do more reading!

The Charm of Home said...

Such a pretty little teacup Roxy. Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...