Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Encouragement Link Up Party # 5 And Equipping Homemakers...



We are all treasures and we have so much to offer and share...
When is sharing a good an profitable thing?

When we are encouraged and when we receive training that
will result in better equipped  homemakers and;
Women, Wives and Mothers.
To be able to discern between what is evil and good...
All things are permissible, but all things are not profitable.
Wisdom is the principle thing, therefore get wisdom...

My passion is;
Training and Equipping Homemakers to keep their homes in order;
And to create a place of grace and hospitality!

Here are a few of my favorite posts from last week's party;


Patti, At A Plate At My Table


Patti has given us a challenge and wise advice in being ready to show
Hospitality in our homes!
Great word Patti!

Maryann, At It Is Well With My Soul


Maryann, had some really cute and unique ways to use things we,
may have around the house to decorate are yards and porches!
Really cute ideas Maryann!!
I now have a new intent when I hit the thrift stores :o)

Guest Post from Ed; Elizabeth's Husband from Beauty Observed


the-beauty-of-music

This was a very good post and perspective on music and worship!
I enjoyed this very much!
Thank you Ed and Elizabeth!





8 comments:

Elizabeth N said...

Roxy,

Thank you so much for featuring Ed's post about music! You are a such a blessing! I will be back later to link up :)

The Charm of Home said...

Hi Roxy,
I got the sweetest tea cozys in the mail today! Thank you very much for sending those. I didn't have any. So, I will be sure to show them off soon on the blog! Thank you for hosting this party! Hope you had a nice long weekend!
Sherry

NanaDiana said...

Roxy- Good luck with your party. It will be fun to watch it grow. xo Diana

Sharon said...

Roxy, it's my pleasure to join your linky party, and also to become your newest follower! I know that I will enjoy my visits here!!

GOD BLESS!

Blackberry Lane said...

Thank you for the links; I know I will enjoy visiting new friends.

Stephanie said...

Thank you, dearest, for the opportunity to link up and meet new ladies.

Enjoy the remainder of your week, friend. Love to you!

Patti said...

Roxy, Thank you so much for featuring my post. I appreciate your encouragement and putting on this link party each week.

Katy said...

Hi Roxy! :)

I joined your link up party. Thank you for hosting it! Hope you have a great week!


Katy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...