Friday, June 27, 2014

Black And White...


Living from Glory to Glory Blog


Life in black and white...
Is everything in life either black or white?

Is there a true North?
Does the sun always rise in the East,
And the sun sets in the West?

I am so thankful that some things never change!

Can we make a statement that is just so broad they encompass everything?

As a christian blogger, I have a forum;
What are so many blogger's and artist doing,
Creating a space and a place for them to express themselves.

Being kind and loving others is a command!
Fulfilling it is another ball game.

An expression of our beliefs and train of thoughts can be so diverse!
Do I have to be an original?

God made us in His image, we are not cookie cutter people.
Like little gingerbread men and women.

But there is a way to walk in!
Living and learning can be an art, may I find all the pieces of my puzzle!

I won't tell you what they are;
But I will say some people are making very wrong choices!
And I have learned even in my own life that there will be consequence to them.
Good and Bad...

Living in full color!!

5 comments:

  1. OK, I'll be brief...
    Yes, I'm living in full color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post, Roxy :) Thanks for your words and your honesty.

    Have a beautiful weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Thank you sweet Mrs. Roxy!
    Have a beautiful weekend and thank you!
    Hugs & blessings~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am living in full color and I'm unique and all me!

    I sure do miss you and I hope you are having fun, but I think you need to come home now. It's so lonely and quiet here with you gone.

    Love you bunches,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good words to ponder!
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother