Sunday, July 6, 2014

Details...


Beauty in the details

Details...
It really is the small things that make all things beautiful.
A smile and the nod of the head.
A gesture that speaks;
I see..
Seeing is so powerful
The intricate work done in earnest;

Who have they all done it for?


We are called to notice;
Small is really big

 Small holds the details,
which is the key to all things beautiful.

There is a door that no man can shut!
It is the place where the details and truth live.
What is really important are the details that have taken residence
in your heart and memories.


Not one single tear drop has escaped the Fathers notice.
They glisten like crystal in the Fathers bottle.



He has carved my name in His hand...

We are all an artist weaving and creating,
Masterpiece...


Take time to notice the details
 Take one single rain drop;
Focus on the rose petal and not the whole flower.

I spend much more time seeing the whole panoramic picture,
When I stop and take in the details,
 I can see the little things that
Make up the whole!

Take notice when others make something really special;
When they put some effort into the details of a project or a celebration!

I think we can get so overwhelmed with the very large portion,
we miss the little things!

The word tells us everything will pass away except;
His word...
Not even one jot or tittle!



13 comments:

  1. Roxy, you have used some of my favorite verses to show how much the Father cares about his children. Yes, we are engraved in the palm of his hands, we are ever before him. So glad he collects our tears in a bottle and one day he will show them to us revealing that she saw each one that fell. Thanks for the inspirational thoughts for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Roxy, for reminding us to notice details, there's so much beauty there, if we only have eyes to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxy, These words resonate with me. I often get caught up in the big picture instead of looking closer for the small intricacies. You are right...they are what make life meaningful. I hope your week is blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was taking photos every day for two years one of the things I learnt was noticing the small and often not noticed. These small but significant things were often not seen by people rushing about, but they are so worth stopping and looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I enjoyed reading this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful post Rox. I am just eating it up. I love your words; and the pictures are just beautiful. Details are so very important. They truly are what makes excellence in anything.

    "Thank you Father
    that you notice each sparrow that falls to the ground and each hair on our head is numbered".

    When do you get home? Hope you're having a lovely trip.
    Love and Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very true !! Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think about this topic so often..we miss the little and often the most precious things by being distracted by the flashy, 'squeeky wheel' things. God's details and evidences are hidden everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Roxy, your words are wonderful. This is so true and when we notice the little details we see God in the truest way. It's the little things that mean so much and make up the bigger picture of life.
    So many blessings all around.
    Your photos are lovely.
    Wishing you a wonderful time.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen! So beautiful...Love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Roxy! I think your point is a very good one. I am very guilty of scanning the 'big picture' and missing the small details that went into the whole.

    It reminds me of being given a coloring project from a child. What do I see? The whole messy page, or every little choice of color used? I really like the idea of delving in deeper. Thank you!
    Have a blessed Tuesday :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautifully written, thank you for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous honor! Thank you so much. I loved reading through these quotes and starting my day with a big bouquet of inspiration. You're delightful!
    Hanging Wine Bottle Rack

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother