Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Link Party...

 

This little Elf has a lot of work to do!




Merry Christmas


Just Have fun and give a gift to others with a great post to share!
If you don't know how to join a link party
Read this post;
How To Join A Link Party Post...


I have been praying for Christmas miracles,
I have seen so many this past year!
God is moving and we all have a chance each new day to be inpacted by one!
Or we can be a vessel God chooses to use to be a part of one!

Being available and having ears to hear is what is required!
I hope you will leave a comment of something that blessed you
and your family this last year.
Also join in on this special Link Party!








9 comments:

Laura Lane said...

You've blessed me immensely this year with your notes and your blog posts. I consider you to me my Titus 2 woman. Not old enough to be my mama, but you speak into my life like a mama would.

Thank you!
Happy Christmas,
Laura

Debby Ray said...

Hey sweet Roxy! I'm joining your party today...thanks for the link-up! I pray your Christmas is blessed beyond measure!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Roxy, Thank you for stopping by and your sweet comment. I am so glad I met you this year and thank you for the blessings and inspiration received from your posts. I look forward to a new year and lots more visits.
Have fun at the party.
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas filled with many blessings.
Hugs

JES said...

Sending a smile and hug your way...

I shared a bit of something too! :)

Pam Phelps said...

I imagine all of you together at this point Rox. Ours are coming in today… or this evening. Been thinking of you. Love the post. Love the reminder to look for those miracles; I believe that as well. Give our love to all. Miss you; talk to you soon. Oh, thanks for the Million dollar fudge recipe, I'm going to have to pin that one.

White Lace and Promises said...

Yes, everyday is a miracle, but I sure witness one this year. Singing praises to my Lord and King. Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas and that God, Emanuel is very near you. He is if we would only reach out and touch Him. He is good. All the time. In the good times and bad times.

Sharon said...

Hi Roxy!

Thank you so much for your heart for the Lord. You are truly a blessing from Him and such an encouragement to so many. Thank you for the link party and may you and yours have a most blessed CHRISTmas as you continue to seek, serve and savor Him.

Love,
Sharon

Melanie said...

Wishing you a very blessed Christmas and New Year!

Linda said...

Beautiful. Merry Christmas. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...