Friday, November 25, 2022

Publishing My 1000 th Post, And My Name In Lights...



Seeing My Name In Lights...

My sister sent me this picture in a frame many, many years ago
It was a Birthday gift!

Today I am celebrating something special and profound to me.
This little post will be my One Thousand post I have written!
I have taken great joy over these little tidbits of my heart to share.

We all have wisdom to share, and thoughts we must ponder.
I have truly seen so much growth in my own life.
Thinking a lot about these couple words and their meaning.
~Strength and Hope~

I believe God does deposit these things daily.
But we must desire them and press into Him for His direction.

Sometimes we just need to shake off the dullness.
We are called to gird up our loins!

I want to encourage each of you with these words;
You're stronger than you think!

When we get weary, we have things we can do!

Sometimes we just need to rest...
Do not become your own taskmaster...
Simplify...
Choose JOY
Be Prepared...
Spend as if every dollar is precious...
Give when you can...

Realize anything you set your hand to can prosper...
But never compare yourself to anyone else...
Do something small, yet do it well...

I am just so amazed how God showed me to take
what He has put in my hand and use it for His Glory!
I believe He gave me the title of my Blog.
~Living from Glory To Glory~

Many thanks for those that visited my Blog
 over all these years!

I always loved the idea of having a Cafe
Of course I would serve teas and scones!

I have met some lovely ladies through the years.
Some have become dear friends.
And all those heart warming comments!
Blogging is a little corner, I have been given to share my heart!


Inspire yourself!
Inspire Others!

Use your One Talent you have been given!
Just don't bury it!!

Here is the gift my sister gave me years ago!

Blessings, Roxy


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 1000 posts Roxy! That is a milestone indeed. I enjoy all of the messages that you share with us, as well as images from your lovely home. May God bless you and keep you safe and well, now and in the future.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following you for many years. You are a blessing to so many.
    Congratulations on 1000.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxy, I love your sign ... that's awesome! I also love reading your posts as well (even though it's seldom I comment, which I'm sorry for. I tend to get way behind in all my e-mails and that's one reason why, I guess. CONGRATULATIONS on your 1,000th post, that is AMAZING! I used to blog many years ago and loved it but I never made it close to 1,000 posts. Sometimes I think that I'd love to start blogging again but there seems to be so many other things I continuously have going that I haven't gotten around to it. Thanks so much for sharing with us! 🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 1,000 Roxy I don’t know how how many it is on my two blogs, I know craft one is well over 500 so should check I guess. I’ve followed you for years .. I think I met you through one of Stephanie’s post maybe a teacup one and she doesn’t blog anymore. I don’t comment all the time as blogger argues with my iPad .. 🤔😂
    Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roxy...God bless you and yours. I have always loved your blog and you have been an encouragement.
    Thank you!😊🍂🍁

    ReplyDelete
  6. A tea and scones cafe sounds lovely. Thank you for all the work you do here. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 1000th post !! and thanks for sharing your writing gift with us all ~ Blessings - Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Roxy! Looking forward to the next 1,000 (-: I have been blessed and encouraged by your posts... as you well know, in these days in which we live, it can start to feel lonely, like you are living on a desert island surrounded by seas filled with wicked and bizarre thoughts (and actions). It is so nice to know we are not alone on that desert island! Thank you for your faithfulness to God's Word and encouraging the rest of us to pursue serving Him faithfully and lovingly in our homes, too!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother