Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Little Advice


I am going to give you a little advice.
 
If you will just be kind it can change everything!
 
Women have been given the power of influence.
This is the bullet that hits its mark.
Kindness will change the atmosphere in any situation.




Showing kindness is one thing that anyone can understand!
 
 
Lord, Help us to be Your kindness in this day to all we encounter!
 
For this is real power that we can see instant fruit.
I believe we must learn to defuse situations that can arise.
Learning to be a peacemaker.
 
We can speak in a tone that can stop a firing squad of words.
May we be wise and yet show kindness in these days.
For so many people are feeling the stress of very
 hard and trying times.
 
We should be putting out fires with our words;
Not starting them!

 

Let us serve others and bring about His justice, by showing kindness.


Blessings,



11 comments:

  1. I love this very much. It is the best of advice and such good wisdom. As Proverbs says; a gentle answer turns away wrath, but harsh words stir up anger... " it is a good reminder.
    Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
    Love and Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Great reminder :)

    (Visiting from Winsome Wednesday blog hop, renslilyblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings to you Roxy, This is so powerful and something we all need to memorize. So many can be won by His love, shown by a gentle and kind attitude.
    Hugs & Happy 4th of July.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roxy! I love that picture of the little boy pointing his finger, so cute and so in tune with a boy his age :)

    I would love to send you the blog you asked for, and would be honored for you to share it with your readers.

    You can go to my site and email me, and provide me with your email address. (I didn't see it on your site.)
    I use a MAC, does 'docx' work for you? Or would I need to change the form?

    Thank you again...so honored.

    Peace in Christ,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very wise words. My education professor always told us: When possible, whisper words of correction.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true we need to be kind. Also, that doesn't mean we never have to say hard things, but we can say them in a way that is kind. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate your kind comments on my blog, Roxy, God Bless, Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful reminder...and such an attention-getting photo at the beginning : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the advise! Thanks for sharing. Love the photo of the little boy!!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother