Monday, April 6, 2015

How The Benefits of Epsom Salts Can Help Heal...



Living From Glory To Glory Blog

Natures Wonder...

This wonderful natural salt can be used for many things;
It is a beauty secret and can be used for health benefits.

You can use it as a facial mask;
Mix with a small amount of honey and smooth a bit in your face and neck.
Let set for 2-3 minutes and gently wash off!
It makes your face look radiant and smooth  looking skin...


I have always enjoyed the benefits of using Epsom salt in my bath or a foot soak!
(This is a wonderful thing to do for your Hubby when he gets home from work once in awhile)
If you have a splinter in a finger it will help to draw it out. And helps take the pain away!
It will help you feel relaxed and refreshed when used in your bath water!

This is the time of the year where we are working outside so much more.
And getting more use of all our muscles!

But I have really come to realize the benefits of the this salt filled with magnesium!

Our bodies are so depleted in this wonderful mineral!
There is now an oil you can get from your health food store that
you can just rub on your skin.

Here are just a few good reasons to use Epsom salts;

Using this in your bath water will help Relieve Stress and Anxiety: The moment you slide into a warm bath, you may instantly feel less stressed...

Epsom salt also helps reduce your stress because it helps your body to produce serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical in the brain that brings an overall calm feeling to your body and mind.
Epsom salt also lowers blood pressure and helps you sleep like a baby.


Epsom salt will help Relieves Pain and Muscle Cramps:
 The majority of our pain comes from inflammation of the joints and muscles
 this is especially true in the case of back pain.
 Epsom salt helps relieve the pain and the inflammation in all your joints!
 It also will help heal skin wounds and can help with migraine headaches.

 It is really good for your brain and your level of electrolytes.
I have heard it helps with concentration!
People that have seizures can benefit from magnesium also.

The Epsom salt bath will also help remove toxins, but be warned;
These mineral salt baths do make you feel tired, so take them in the evenings
Just before bedtime!
Also, you need to drink plenty of water to keep flushing out the toxins!



Epsom salt is actually a pure mineral compound of both magnesium and sulfate.
It has shown in studies to contain over 325 enzymes.

I know it helps with inflammation of any joint or back pain!

I always have a bag or carton of this magic cure around my house!
This stuff is so cheap, you can find it even at most Dollar Stores.
I think this is a very frugal health item that should be in every
Medicinal cabinet, as it works for so many things that ail us,
And is so cost efficient and affordable!

You can then pour it into a pretty jar and set near your tub or counter top.

I really think this salt is a gift from the Lord, as it has so many healing qualities!

Here are some of the same facts from the Epsom Salt Council;
Click on their link below for more good information


Do share with me anything that you have benefited
From using Epsom Salts...



14 comments:

  1. Hi Roxy,

    I love taking a bath with Epsom salts! My favorite is Dr. Teal's with lavender. It smells so pretty and is very relaxing at the end of the day.

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I dearly love my Epsom salts, they are truly amazing! I also water my plants once a month or so with Epsom salt as it is also a natural fertilizer. My plants perk right up when I feed them with the ES. Enjoyed reading this post sharing the marvelous benefits of ES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epsom salts are so wonderful! My mother was having severe allergies to something in her house. She used Epsom salts and they really helped her.

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. When my father was a young man in his twenties, they were tiling a slate roof. He fell off (1-1/2 story fall) and landed flat on his feet. It crushed the bones in his feet. After he was healed he had to wear (they called them) firemen's shoes and they had an insert in them. It was my job, every night, to draw a tin "foot bath" and fill it with hot water and Epsom salts-and then dry his feet after the water cooled. I don't think I ever realized, as a kid, how much his feet must have hurt as he aged. He never complained about them but did say the Epsom salts drew the pain out. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have just inspired me. I am going to have a bath in Epsom salts tonight. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Roxy, yes Epsom salts are like the fountain of youth for healing. I grew up with my mother always using it for one thing or another and today I love the lavender scent.
    Thank you for sharing this wonderful essential.
    Have a great week my friend.
    Blessings, CM

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good bit of information in this post, Roxy. Thank you for sharing with us.
    I will try and remember all of this.
    Especially after working in the gardens!
    Debbie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have rheumatoid arthritis, so often at the end of the day I am just tired and achy. I loved soaking in Epsom salts. I have been using it for years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have RSD and chronic pain. I never get into the bath without Epsom salts to ease that. It really does work. I always buy Dr Teal's lavender salts and plain salts and blend them. It helps so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learned some new things today, dear Roxy :) I had no idea you could use Epsom Salts as a facial mask!

    Thank you for sharing this deightful post with Roses of Inspiration. You are a dear for linking up! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seeing and hearing yours and everyone's uses for Epsom Salts. What great ideas. I have used a lot of epsom salts over the years. We buy the big buckets at Sam's. Steve soaked in it every night after his horse accident. I used it too for my aches and pains. I read the other day that you can put it in gelatin capsules, and take it internally as a body detoxer; I might have to try that. Have a great week Rox, it was so nice to talk to you the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning dear Roxy...somehow this post!
    Oh! I just love Epsom salts...soaking in a bath of Epsom salts is wonderful!
    A friend of mine added dried lavender to hers to make a fancy bath salt gift for someone...I thought that a lovely idea!
    Much love and blessings to you!
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Epsom salts are a major part of our medicine cabinet. Recent injuries in our close circles involved dog bites and rusty nail through the foot accidents. Soaking in epsom salts, followed by essential oils and prayer healed everyone up so nicely and naturally. Praise God for these healing properties! Thank you for sharing this great information with us on the Art of Home-Making Mondays :) I will pin this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sharing this link on my blog Saturday. Thanks for sharing friend.

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother