Friday, September 22, 2017

Anxiety Verses Faith...


Run For The Gusto, Anxiety verses faith, Living from glory to glory blog...


Run for the gusto...

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses;
But we will remember the name of the Lord our God
~Psalms 20:7~

Anxiety verses Faith

Seems like a no brainer;
But as you are all well aware of the days we live in;
I think they are what the Bible calls perilous days...

But, we still must take control over what we see and hear;
Over exposure will cause harm to a person's soul
(Mind, will and emotions)

Are you working each day to keep your heart and home in
Complete trust in the Fathers provisions?
We must do the work and not become lazy!

I am learning to live in an hourly dependence on God!

He will give us strength!
He will give us wisdom and our resources!

Remember....
~What is truly needed~

Do you want to be reminded of the murders and the wars?
Do you want to hear and talk of all the suffering and pain?
Innocence is lost through worldly thinking in its ways!

You want to run with the big guys?
Or
Stay in a place where you are able to pray and to make
A real safe haven in a world that has gone evil!

Look, if you want what the world wants;
You can go work for it...
Take all your precious hours and days and get it all!
After all, whoever dies with the most toys wins; "right?"

So we have a choice here
We can live in anxiety and suffer the ills of your health and miss
The sweet opportunities God gives you,
 Because you have
 Chosen the hustle and bustle of the chariots on the highways and byways.

But Faith, if you will but trust in this perfect design
Of the harmony of body and soul as you allow the Holy Spirit,
To lead and guide you hour by hour!

You will find rest and will be able to run with gusto for what really matters!

Always, I share my heart and my desire is to encourage you in
Your journey and walk with Christ!
Yet, to be able to have the strength to run with gusto!

~~~~~~~~~

~Gather all the lovely and sweet things thy Lord has provided for you~

Sending you all a Happy Blessed Day
Love,
 Living From Glory To Glory

7 comments:

  1. Great post!
    We always need to keep moving, even if its within the four walls of your home. I want to remember the joys and the simple things...
    This world is not for you, it will chew you up and spit you out! Not what I want to focus my days on.

    Happy Fall!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to live by faith, and rest in God's perfect wisdom and plan for our lives. You put into words so well this very important lesson. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiring post, Roxy. I have stopped watching the news, for this reason, it brings doubts and discouragement. So much evil and wrongs going on, but I know my heavenly father is in complete Control. I choose to live in a calm and peaceful place, trusting God for the outcome of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always encourage me and inspire me Roxy. Thank you for speaking life and truth courageously. Be blessed my friend!

    Please drop by and say hello!
    ஐღ Laura ღஐ
    Harvest Lane Cottage
    ...doing what I can with what I've got where I am
    on a short shoestring budget!
    ~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roxy, your posts are so encouraging and they have truly blessed me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Roxy I was in a salon and picked up a Glamour magazine, geared toward teens. I really shudder for young people who have this trash in front of them all the time. Right now I'm visiting with a friend and we're watching a movie and I can't believe the ads they're showing. We can't ignore the world, but I sure want to close the door to a whole lot of it. Blessings to you, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful, carefree picture of your baby girl. Oh my! To only have that same carefree spirit, free of all anxiety. Yes, it is a discipline. I'm working again and I sooo miss my quiet moments. I'm learning to cherish each moment and it is a moment by moment thing for me. As the word says, life is short and beauty is fleeting. I realize it more and more when I get word from home that someone else has passed away. It's a sobering thought and I must admit scary even when I know what is it ahead. Thanks for a precious post.

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother