Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Lilly Of The Valley And Little White Lies...

 
Little White Lies, Living from glory to glory blog


Little white lies...

Do you feel a sorry in your heart when you tell a little white lie?

Little untruths make us vulnerable to the great deceptions in our world.

When was the last time you told a little lie?

It grieves my heart when I have said something that was not true!
It turns me to my Savior and I repent and cry for His cleansing blood!

A little lie is not white at all...
But rather dark and filled with a hole that can become a bottomless pit!

Lies are not deadly for you shall surely not die...
Sweet little lies...

Sometimes we even lie to ourselves!
It's not always what we say to someone else!

Did you know you can tell a lie so many times that it eventually
will become truth to you!

Did you know that a heart that repents of its sin and turns away
It's pleasing to the Lord?

The world lives on lies!
Advertisements and all the gimmicks!
And all those fish stories we have heard or have even told ourselves.

May my words and statements be a sweet smelling aroma
to my Lord!!

When we open our mouths will we speak with fork tongue?

Dear Lord, Please allow me to speak truth in love!
And may my words be sweet like the little white blossoms of the
Lily Of The Valley Flower...




I told my oldest grandson a few weeks back that there was only
Two kinds of people;
He looked at me funny, and I said we are either
Truthers or Liars



Blessings to each of you dear ones that visit my little place!
I pray these words encourage and challenge us all!

Always, Roxy
Living from Glory To Glory







5 comments:

  1. This is oh so true. My dear Father-in-law used to say, "You are only as good as your word." He taught our children that until the day he passed away and a more honest man you'll never meet. (Except my husband!) He would tell them that it only takes one lie, no matter how big or small, to make people wonder what else you said that was untrue and in one instant of one untruth, you can undue years of honesty. He was right. Thank you for this today.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Truther!
    I wasn't always though. When I was in high school, I made a conscious decision to always tell the truth. It was hard at first. I'd be elaborating or make something up, but I'd stop and backtrack with the truth. It got easier with time.

    ReplyDelete

  3. How true your words are. I remember my dad using the old saying, you can trust a thief but never a lair. We need to be so careful with our words.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have all fallen short of God's glory at times and I admit I have done more than my share over the years. Yes, I have found myself at the feet of my Savior, repentantly sobbing and being cleansed...there is nothing to compare to His mercy as He gently takes me (us) back into His arms. Thank you for this reminder of His unrelenting love for His children! Hugs to you, dear Roxy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. There isn't anything like a little lie is there. Great perspective Roxy! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother