Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Always Being A Bride To Your Spouse...


Being A Bride, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...



How A Bride Looks And Feels...

When a woman prepares for her wedding day it is a 
 day that comes with much contemplation and preparation!

But sometimes a woman can put forth more effort on her wedding day itself,
 yet completely miss the part of till death do us part!

When we marry it must be for all the right reasons;

May we allow the love we once felt in our marriages;
Continue to prosper and not grow cold!

Too many women get so distracted and busy with just life,
They can stop putting forth any effort to foster loving words
and actions and being aloof.

When you live with your spouse for a long time
 you can either grow apart or closer together!

The choice is really yours!

May I encourage you to make each day a bit special!

You can prepare for either a special evening together.
Or an early morning alone time!

Remind yourself that being a bride is not just a one day occasion...

It is learning to be a bride daily!

Looking beautiful...
Feeling beautiful
Radiant
A Gentle and quiet spirit
(I am sure you were not bossing him while walking down the aisle)
Being funny and witty!
Having an expectation of what is coming (alluring to him)
Smiles and a bit giddy...
Love is a powerful thing!


A wife must even see the side of a learning to be quiet!
(Not always talking)

The Old saying about the way to a mans heart is through his stomach;
Well, I can tell you this:
When a man is well loved and fed, he can so much easier enjoy his bride!

Keeping the peace and keeping the home fires burning...
In the kitchen and in the bedroom (smiles)





18 comments:

  1. In one simple word. Yes. All of this. I see so many young women put so much effort into the wedding and forget about all of the (hopefully,) years that follow. I want for my husband to be excited to come home to me each and every night. We will be married 39 years this year. I can honestly say but I love him more today than the day I married him and I believe he feels the same.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise words. I have had a very good set of friends to divorce recently and say friends because we love them both. It has so distressed both my husband and myself. Now is the time to enjoy being just the two of you again. Lots to look forward too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxy, Such a great post and something we always need to work on-whether just married or married for decades. I decided years ago that I didn't want to give my hubby a reason to look at another woman.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good advice as always Roxy. It's easy to slip into bad habits, I know, I've been guilty. Sometimes we get a little too relaxed, and it's good to think of how we were as a bride. I'm learning things from my newly married daughter, and the sparkle that's always in her eyes right now! xo Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've noticed that many young women (brides to be) seem to think of the wedding day itself, rather than the lifelong commitment, as the goal. Four-plus decades of marriage have taught me a few things: 1)Don't ever make a to-do list for your husband and 2)never insist on a deep discussion when he's tired from a day's work. It can wait. and 3)don't expect him to be your everything. That's too much pressure for any one person. It's why we have moms and aunts and friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely true! Marriage is both a battle and a feast. Takes constant hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DICE LA PALABRA DE DIOS: QUE EL AMOR TODO LO PUEDE, TODO LO SOPORTA, EL AMOR ES BENIGNO, NO ES JACTANCIOSO, NO BUSCA LO SUYO. CON MI ESPOSO HACE 39 AÑOS QUE ESTAMOS CASADOS Y ASI SEGUIREMOS HASTA EL DIA QUE EL SEÑOR NOS LLAME, NUESTRO AMOR ES PARA SIEMPRE. BENDICIONES DESDE BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA. SIEMPRE LEO SUS COMENTARIOS HERMANA EN CRISTO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your words ring true. Hubby and I have been married for 26 years and it takes a lot of effort to make it this long and still love each other. Too many people think that love is only an emotion. Love is an action. Something I've learned somewhere along the way and it's so crucial we know the difference. Feelings fade away. Thank you Roxy for the wonderful encouragement.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, it's so important to remember these things! Thank you for the encouraging words! xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. We'll be celebrating 49 years next month! Marriage is a commitment and is worth all the effort. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Words of Wisdom! Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband and I just celebrated our 21st anniversary, and it is so very true. The choice is ours, to love intentionally or to just let it go. I find that it's the attention to details that matters most. To making sure that I consider him in the little things like how he likes his laundry done, making meals he enjoys and making sure the clutter is out of the way. It is such a beautiful thing to be married to the man I love....every day and not just on the wedding day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So true Roxy! Marriage is something that you have to work at, but who says it cant be fun? Love every minute of it! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Roxy and thanks for your lovely visit to my blog!
    I loved this post and yes we should not take each other for granted and be good to each other. Thanks for this great advice on marriage.
    Wishing you a nice day and weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful reminder!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother