Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Her Choice Of Words Offended Me...


Bad Language, Living From Glory To Glory Blog

Her mouth and her words offend me!

I so wanted to be this gal's friend if only on Instagram :o)

But her choice of words offended me...
Look, I am not as pure as the driven snow,
But I do have scruples and this gal crossed the line for me.

There is just something about seeing a photo of something beautiful
and having a cuss word in the one line.

You can have all the beauty in the world and still look like a pig
With a gold ring in one's nose.
You can look classy yet sound like a fool.

I do not say this to make you think I have never said a bad word;
But rather to say that when we write something that the whole world
can see, it now becomes the point of showing no discretion.

When I was a child if we said a bad word we got our mouth washed out with soap!

Now days they might consider that child abuse!

Well, I think adults need to wash their own mouths out with soap first!

We have two ears and two eyes and one mouth;
And some of the things that come out of a ladies mouth
Is nothing but disgraceful!!

She said _____  _____ _____!

So, now you can understand why I do not want to read about her amazing
Vacation or her view about anything.

Yes, I live in the real world, but I have chosen to not subject myself to pollute 
myself with foul language, no matter the lovely photos.

She may get her hair colored and cut
She may get her nails manicured
She may wear the newest fashions
But she truly needs her mouth washed out with soap!

She can use a lovely french milled soap
or she could use just the plain old

Ivory Bar Of Soap






Please realize that cuss words should not come out of a
Lady's mouth, even in writing or talking!

And that's all I have to say about this for today...



13 comments:

  1. I agree, totally! I used Ivory with my children. Sad more parents don't use it now, but you're right, it would probably be classified as child abuse.
    God bless and enjoy your day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, we see more and more of this in public . . .

    One of my children was such a stoic about getting his mouth washed out with soap that I thought maybe it wasn't so bad. So I experimented on myself! Oh, it was awful!! He was a stubborn little guy, and it took several mouth washings with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,"
    ~Titus 2:12~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Roxy and I also agree. My girls learned verses that dealt with the tongue and mouth and yes, I too scrubbed one mouth out-she hasn't ever forgotten it either. Sending you big hugs and lots of His love.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
    Having ones mouth washed out with soap is very unpleasant, but does a lot to remind them that dirty thing need to be washed.
    James 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion [is] vain.
    What we say makes a huge difference to the hearers.
    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so common to see women cuss on a regular basis now and I hate it. Some of them lace their comments with so many ugly words that I have to unsubscribe. They probably want to look tough. But it just looks ugly to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with you!!! Cuss words have become too 'sociably acceptable'.....preschoolers have even picked up on it!!! Adults need to set better examples.....conversations will become more pleasant to all 'ears'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, Roxy, when I have a post come through my feed on FB that has a cuss word in it, I click on the drop down arrow and hide it. I don't even finish reading it. It isn't lady like or does it set an example to the younger generation! I will say there is no blogger that I follow or follower that uses bad and inappropriate language, and I'm thankful for that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree. We have to remove a blog sometimes so as not to expose others to offensive language.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our conversation bespeaks what is in our hearts. If they are bold enough to say it, imagine what is happening in their hearts. No. Don't accept it, and you were right. If they are a sinner, and know no better, that is one thing. But if they are believers, and this kind of talk is spewing out, they need a cleansing indeed, more than just a physical soap-laden one. Good words Roxy. We can be polite and kind, but we don't have to be doormats. Hugs to you today!

    ReplyDelete

  11. Totally agree with your post, there is just something about hearing a woman using bad language, it is bad enough hearing men. I have even had to block some family members from FB because of their posts. It is so sad to see the language women are using.

    I get so upset when I hear parents just a cussing and then getting after their children for using the same words. I have kindly pointed out to them that they are just modeling what they hear dad and mom say.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen and so sad for 'Christians' who don't seem to be different from the world. Whatever happened to believing the Word about our speech - what a reflection to the world!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so agree with you! I too have seen lovely things and they become ruined by the ugly words written in the caption. Why? What is in our hearts comes out of our mouths.

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother