Thursday, June 18, 2015

Why We Must Take Care Of Our Teeth...

 

Having a Sweet Mouth...

Is your mouth filled with bad breath?

Seriously, I never thought I would have to write a post on brushing one's teeth!

But I really have had a burden to remind others of this very important
Hygiene habit.

Our mouths are to be a source of love and grace!
But when you neglect to take care of these amazing teeth,
You may suffer from many things!

You might have stinky breath,
If your loved one shy away from your kissing them...
I find it rather odd that we live in a tell it all society
And yet we will not bother to tell someone that their breath stinks!

For Pete's sake, you can get a new toothbrush from the Dollar Store.
Toothpaste and floss and mouthwash...

Come on Dear Ones, there is no excuse for bad breath;
And decay of one's teeth!
It is just pure and simple laziness once again.

I remember being at a Brownies meeting as a child and we had a
Person come in and tell us all how important it was to take care
Of our teeth...
Also in school, we had a dentist come in and show us how to properly brush them!
It does not require Rocket Science to do this!

Even if you have no dental insurance you can still have good oral hygiene.
Poverty is no excuse for allowing your teeth to fall out!
I think a person who has bad teeth can start even now to take care of them!
Please teach your children and grandchildren to brush their teeth!


Why are so many people letting their teeth just become rotten?
Is it just another sign of neglecting what is important?


If you want romance and some good kisses for goodness sakes
Brush your teeth...

Brush and Floss twice a day
To keep your mouth and teeth clean and healthy!

Please go to the store and buy all your loved ones a kit;
It should contain these items:
A Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Dental Floss
Mouth Rinse

So You Will Have These;
Fresh Breath
Pretty Mouth
Healthy Teeth


So there you have it...
Who wants to be around someone with stinky breath?

Good healthy teeth brings good dividends to one's relationships.
A healthy heart starts with healthy gums in your mouth.
Sweet Kisses

Take Care of Your Teeth!!

Smile...



7 comments:

  1. Hi Roxy, great post about caring for our teeth. I am a fanatic about brushing and flossing. Just had a cleaning last week and "look mom no cavities" LOL remember that ole saying when we were little?
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Blessings, cm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too true, dear Roxy! I am so glad you wrote about the importance of taking ones teeth...:-)
    I am so sorry I haven't stopped by in a while...I am sadly in bed today with a terribly sore throat, so I am fortunately able to do some catching up in the lovely blog world!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby and I both keep dental floss close at hand...neither of us can stand having something stuck in our teeth...lol! We also make sure we always have some when we go away. I have heard that flossing often is even more important than brushing! Great reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Roxy, what a great post! I love how you say it like it is :)

    I hope you had a nice week...it's been hot here. Hubby will be home later tonight so I am going to make a few owl pillows now and enjoy a cup of coffee. Happy weekend, sweet lady! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've noticed a few people who need this advice.
    Like you said, the Dollar Store has all you need.
    ~~~ S-M-I-L-E~~~

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother