Sunday, January 14, 2018

Pearls Of Truth...

 
Pearls Of Truth, Wisdom Of Truth, Living From Glory To Glory Blog



~ Wisdom ~

Truth can be elusive in the life of most of us if we are not diligent.
It is not about just having facts or the right figures;

Many things that some might deem important,
 May one day be considered wood, hay and stubble.
What is of value, is something that endures through all the trials
and afflictions and those petty things that chap your hide.

Why should we worry about being led astray?

I find this very thought, upsetting because I believe;
So many are being led to the slaughter,
Like sheep with no shepherd.

Wisdom comes from the book of hard knocks for some;
Wisdom comes from being humble and is willing to learn;
Wisdom can be something that is handed down;
Wisdom is knowing when to say enough and walking away from evil or sin;
Wisdom is using words that give life and encouragement;
Wisdom is when you don't believe everything you read or hear!
Wisdom comes from precepts that hold life;
Wisdom comes in small nuggets;


I love this photo on this blog post. I took this many years ago!
I love the plate that is covered in sprigs of rose flowers and buds,
And a pretty gold edging that brings the class of richness!
Green leaves that speak of being alive;

But the pearls make me so very happy!
They work together and align in harmony!
The color and shine and endurance are superb!

Little by little...
Makes beauty and unforgetable string of pearls that will last!



Wisdom is a gift that is given from above!


When wisdom calls, will you answer?

Living From Glory To Glory

Life can be hard, but it will produce pearls of truth if you will;
Humble your heart...



5 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure most of my wisdom is from the school of hard knocks, but I do seek the LORD as well. ~sigh~
    God bless you friend,
    radiation begins today.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wise woman indeed, we need many more of you. Thankyou for your posts they are timely always. Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wisdom definitely comes from the Lord! Sometimes I think we value the wrong things. These things are just that...things! I choose to value the people I have in my life and continue to value my daily walk with my Heavenly Father.

    That plate and those pearls are very pretty. :)

    Stay warm!
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these pearls of wisdom. The Lord teaches us in so many ways. Some things come from maturity, some things are granted by asking the Lord. Praise God we can come to His Word anytime and learn from Him!
    James Chapter 1
    3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

    4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

    5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother