Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Simplicity

The Simplicity In Christ
 
The simplicity which is in Christ
is rarely found among us.
In its place are programs, methods,
organizations, and a world of nervous activities
which occupy time and attention
but can never satisfy the longing of the heart.
A.W. Tozer
 
May these days of cold weather
and early arriving of dark evenings be used
for getting rest and reading some good books.
 
Taking time for writing a letter to a loved one.
Taking extra time for evening prayers for others.
For these are not nervous activities.
They bring peace and calmness to
ones heart and mind.
 
May we learn to practice entering;
His Presence
 
In all things He desires our focus to be upon Him.
 
Be still and know I am God.
Psalm 46:10
 
Blessings, Roxy


1 comment:

  1. We need to not be anxious on the days to come. Take rest and refuge in his loving arms. I always like to focus my day around what the Lord has in store for me. I am a moment in my life to want to read more encouraging and uplifting books. Of course I love a good Christian love story. This is one of my favorite scriptures! What a good post to an end to a warm and cozy day.
    Love you,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother