Saturday, August 15, 2015

How Early Mornings Can Set The Course For Your Days...




How I Love Mornings...

There is just something about the newness and the clean fresh slate that is ahead...

A new day to lean in against all the oppositions that will come your way;
It also could be smooth sailing!

But one thing that we can not argue with is this;
We have the chance to make it a great day with this one very simple thing!

Your reaction and response to what is given to you with what we
"Think is others"
But really is from the hand of God...

He allows even the hard things;
Even if these are direct results of your previous bad choices!

Today is a new day!

Try today to stop doing something that even makes you frustrated;
Examples:

Do not correct your husband over every single thing he suggests or does.
Do not be judgmental over everything that you see and hear.
(This will make you critical)

Smile and give someone a break;
Be kind and set the law of love in motion!!

Setting yourself up for disappointment is not a good thing;
Be flexible and not perturbed over every silly thing!

Be who God is calling you to be!
A Godly woman...

When I get down, I try to encourage others
As the scripture says if you will refresh another
He will refresh you!

Take notice of others and what they are doing!
Stop drawing all the attention to yourself;
By what you say and what you wear and how you act!

The days come and go...
But you my friend have an amazing adventure straight ahead...
Live this day like there may be NO tomorrow!

Enjoy whatever you set your hand to do!
Make this and every morning a new day...

Go and take a step in the direction that is pleasing to the Lord!

Have Mercy
Have Joy
Have Faith
Have Love
Have Wisdom
Have Quick Forgiveness Extended To Others

Enjoy the portion of working and loving and creating;
Leave behind a legacy from this day!

Take a deep breath and enjoy this day called life!


Do you delight in your mornings?
What do you do to inspire yourself to seize the DAY?

I pray for each and every one of you who visit this space;
For His Glory ...


9 comments:

  1. Excellent points all! (I was having a critical time with one of the weather gal's outfits this morning...ahem.) Hope that you have been enjoying a wonderful summer and a fabulous August. A thunderstorm is about to break here, but I have no intention of allowing it to ruin my day. God's richest blessings right back to you, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, thank you for the prayer for those who read your blog. Second, mornings are my favorite time of day. Each morning I am up early to spend the time with God and the past few weeks, I resolved to extend that time with Him while walking. It has been great. As I walk, I ask him for all I need for the day. Your advice and encouragement today are good. Blessings. I have learned over the years to be more thankful and praising to my husband and loved ones because the little irritations are not worthy of the hurt they could cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so good! I love that His mercies are new every morning. He gives us only what we can handle. Mornings are quiet around here and I love that I have one on one time with the Lord. He fills me up, so I can continue to move forward.
    I hope you have a lovely day! Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man...I should have read this before I got out of bed this morning. I was a grouch! Hubby let the yappy dogs out, and that set the ball rolling for my morning....grrrrr. It seems I wake up, and lay down to dogs barking. I have more than suggested to him to put their "bark collars" on them before letting them out the door....but he FORGETS. So the stage is set for my waking and sleeping. The neighbors have complained about it....so that doesn't help. I really would like to wake up in a positive, happy mood...but it's difficult when it's a daily routine around here. I try to get up and put the collars on the dogs before they go out the door....but hubby seems to be up before me no matter what time I get up!!!! It's the same thing at night.
    Maybe I should sleep with earmuffs on???
    Love you.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a very encouraging person!
    Everyone should have a Roxy in their lives (or neighbor).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love visiting with you Roxy. I always come away challenged or encouraged. Thank you for that. I made pickles with my Amy for the first time tonight. I was wearing the apron you made. I imagine I'll blog it sometime soon. It was a learning experience. The first jar popped and cracked when I put it in the boiling water. I thought I'd tapped in on the bottom. I put the second jar in and the whole bottom cracked off immediately! I eventually figured out what to do and we now have 7 1/2 pints of dill pickles cooling on the counter.

    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I immediately thought of a reminder I preach to myself often: I am not his fact checker. And, "I adore this man."

    Wake up with a song. Whistle it. Hum it.

    Smile. I'm not perfect either.

    If I needed a good cry, I gave that to the Lord Who never once said, "Dry that up!" Then I washed my face, put a Holy Ghost smile on it and moved on.

    *yawn*
    Kelley~
    In Fredericton, New Brunswick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post. I have been wanting to have earlier morning time. It's such a beautiful time to spend with the Lord.
    Chris
    So Much At Home

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post Roxy, I do believe we are responsible for setting the atmosphere in our home and in that space that we live and move and have our being. The enemy of our souls is only too eager to steal our hope, faith, joy and love, but we are to be stewards of our Heavenly Father, guarding that which He gives us through His Holy Spirit in our lives and by establishing His presence in our midst every day. Have a lovely afternoon, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother