Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Shaking Of Mount Everest...



 Everything That Can Be Shaken Will Be Shaken...

Living From Glory To Glory Blog


This Earthquake touched me personally;
I have on the ground three young adults living in that area,
That I know personally and attended the one couple's wedding!

I received a TXT message shortly after the earthquake
 and we heard that all of them were safe.

We saw images of this massive mountain just moving and shaking...
Well, we are seeing the destruction and the loss of life!
I will say that I just think that many of these lives will not see the Lord.

The pagan gods and their idols were smashed, their temples are no more...

I have prayed and my heart does feel heavy for this upheaval,
And destruction and loss of loved ones for so many.

There is fear for them that it is still very dangerous to go inside any structure.

I wonder is this the shaking that might cause the world to look
and see that they need a Saviour and how they must make
Him Lord of their lives!

I am so grateful that my friends were on a bus traveling in a remote area!
God does know where each of us are at any given time.

We are told in the Holy Bible that earthquakes will happen!

We must all be ready for any such thing that might shake our lives or our world!

~Everything that can be shaken will be shaken~

Pray For Those To See and Hear The Truth
As destruction can come swiftly and some are not ready
To meet The Only One True God


11 comments:

  1. Amen- You just wonder where it will all end sometimes. We have turned our face to God on so many levels that it is shameful.
    Blessings to you and I am glad your friends are safe. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truly humbling to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that your friends are safe, Roxy, God truly knows where we are, My heart is heavy too for so many lives lost, I join you in prayer for salvation for the lost!
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, Roxy...to think that so many have lost their lives and that there will probably be more and more....it is a sobering thought, isn't it? The Lord did predict these things and it seems like they are happening more and more frequenty. It makes one wonder how long Jesus will tarry. So glad to hear that your loved ones are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such danger and yet such beauty. It's sad that so many people were up there when this happened. But I'm sure they knew the risks. Just glad that those you know were not in the area that was hit. That Nepal damage was unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Earthquakes hit home for us just this week. We had four earthquakes in our remote area here last week, that registered 4.1+ on the Richter scale. No damage thankfully! However, our area has never been known to have earthquakes. But - like you said - what can be shaken is going to be shaken. So thankful to hear that your friends in Nepal were okay. So scary to hear news and the worry that those you love may be involved. Will bind with you in prayer for those that need to know the Lord, and those who are hurting, and scared today in the places the earthquake shook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thankful with you that your friends are safe. But, like you and the others, it is heartbreaking to think they will not see the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Roxy,
    It's so nice to meet you and I'm following you now.
    You have many words of wisdom for all of us to learn from, and I appreciate that.
    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We certainly are living in a time of shaking. I hope and pray more will turn to Him, but it seems to me Lord has called and called, but the masses have turned a deaf ear so there comes a time when judgement is all that is left. I'm really sad for those who lost their lives in the quake. Happy to hear your loved ones are safe. Yes, the Lord knows exactly where we all are all the time. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Roxy, so glad your friends are safe. So sad for the many who lost there life in this quake. We never know when our last hour will be. It is important to have our house in order.
    We are living in a very shaky time.
    Thanks for sharing and blessings to you my friend.
    Hugs, CM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad your friends are safe.
    Yes, He knows where we are on so many levels.
    How much more will it take to make us open our eyes to the times?
    Or even realize how precious each moment is?
    I love your boldness In Christ, Roxy.
    Thank you for sharing with us, what we need to hear, and take to heart.
    Love you.
    Debbie
    xo

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother