Monday, July 1, 2013

Will Freedom Continue To Reign


 
Majestic and Powerful
 
 
AMERICA
 
 Pray that FREEDOM will continue to reign!
 
I just love America!!
I am so blessed...
 
Count Your Blessings,
 
Name them one by one
AND
SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE
 
 
I have learned this one thing;
When I give thanks and not take for granted God's blessings.
This is what I have experienced.
Joy and a deep peace. We all know stuff can never make us
happy or content in our hearts.
 
Contentment comes when we give.
Giving, is what so many of you women do each and everyday.
This is what will fill your hearts with real fulfillment.
 
So many things anymore do not last, we buy many things
made in other countries, that has no real worth or value.
CHEAP
When we have become comfortable with so so.
That is what we become!
 
A life lesson I learned when I was first married was this;
Take care of whatever God has given you!!
Keep it maintained and use it properly.
God is a God of increase.
But if we do not thank Him and show honor for His provision,
We are disrespecting His hand.
 
We have all seen the decaying of America!
Keep watch dear ones...
Keep your Heart and your Home
Honor what He has given you...
My favorite saying;
NOT ON MY WATCH
 
Blessings,
 
 


11 comments:

  1. Hi Roxy! You are so right, thanksgiving is so powerful. It really helps to ground me that all the good things I have come from God, not my own efforts. That includes the country that God has allowed me to be born in...what a blessing!

    Peace in Christ,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this beautiful post, Roxy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post!! Happy Monday! Life is Good!
    Love you,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right, Roxy. God is a God of increase and I think we should honor Him for all we have been so freely given. I pray for our country all the time-that it will remain free for my grandchildren and their families. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen sister,
    Talk to you soon.
    Love ya,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, this was a very good reminder for me. I needed to read this Roxy..... Thank YOU...... I love what you learned when you were first married. I will begin to heed that same wisdom :) I love you.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful post.
    So inspiring.
    I pray for our country every day. I fear it is in serious trouble.

    May God bless America.
    In Jesus name we pray.
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Roxy,
    This is a good word for today. I sometimes feel discontent with what I have or think about what I need for next school year and forget to be thankful.

    Blessings to you from Harvest Lane Cottage,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't find your google friend connect, so I'm going to add you to my blog list, too. Mine is at the bottom of my page.

    Laura
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful post....as usual! Have a blesssed and happy 4th with your dear hubby Roxy!

    Blessings, Vicky
    Life On Willie Mae Lane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such good and wise words Roxy! Happy 4th to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother