Saturday, July 13, 2013

Souls And Fruit...

Tending Our Gardens, Living from glory to glory blog...


Summer Days
Giving and Growing
These are two things we are always wrestling with as we work!
Giving of our strength and our time.


We put are hands to the task and pull and push,
we bend and we conquer the mess at our feet.
Thorn and thistle
Fires and drought
Never give up since we have orders to subdue the land.
We are to take dominion!
Dear sisters do not grow weary while it is still day!
Arise for we will be a part of the Harvest!
Souls and Fruit


Our greenhouse is flourishing!


Small Green House, Living from Glory to glory blog...

Why??
Tending it daily, and weeding it!
But here is the KEY
Water!!



Thank-you Lord for watering my thirsty soul!
Blessings,
Living From Glory To Glory



3 comments:

  1. Oh- Amen- We do need to water our souls, don't we? Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of everyday life I forget that I need that watering to cleanse my soul. Great post- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double Amen!! We all need to be cleansed with His Living Water!
    I WANT MY CUP TO OVERFLOW!!!

    And, I'm still Praising God for that wonderful rain storm and may they continue to come!!

    Love You,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a drink and a washing right now!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother