Friday, February 21, 2020

Making Cinnamon Rolls And Zuppa Soup...


Roxy's Cinnamon Rolls And Zuppa Soup, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...

Making a loaf of fresh bread and cinnamon rolls;
I served these cinnamon rolls with my soup;
It is a copycat recipe from the Olive Garden restaurant!
Zuppa Soup
Click the link below  my clip and give it a try!



I laughed as this video clip just stopped short;
But anyone who has ever baked cinnamon rolls,
Just pop them in the oven at 350 degrees and bake till 
Lightly browned, Allow them to cool,
 Frost and enjoy!





This was the recipe I used from Delish!
Zuppa Soup from Delish, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...

This was really delicious, I did not use hot sausage,
But I did add some cayenne pepper flakes for a bit of spice!

I may have to just write out my own recipe later for this blog post!

Happy Homemaking...
Hugs, Roxy
~Living From Glory To Glory Blog~

8 comments:

  1. This was fun! We love cinnamon rolls and that soup. I also have a recipe for it that we love. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made that soup before and I absolutely love it. I also enjoyed your video. Homemade buttermilk biscuits are on the menu for tonights dinner, along with part of a roast chicken I picked up at Costco yesterday. For $4.99 I can't resist their roasted chickens and I get at least 4 good meals out of it for Dennis and I. Then I boil the carcass for soup! I think that's pretty economical and it's tastes delicious.
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend Roxy.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That soup and the rolls look so good. It's so nice that you bake your own bread Roxy. Have a nice weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the link , Love Zuppa soup , and have enjoyed it many times at Olive Garden. I would love the recipes for the bread dough too! Enjoyed the video so much.
    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I want to make some cinnamon rolls!! They look SO delish....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your food looks so delicious!!! I've never had Zuppa soup, but I do enjoy adding sausage to soup. It is so nice to be able to give our families such good food!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a good bread recipe and, I loved that soup as well. Sadly, the video stopped short, but we were lucky enough to watch until the bread was put under heat. Eagerly waiting for your Zuppa Soup with Cayenne pepper flakes !! Until then happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother