Monday, March 12, 2012

Energized


Energized By The Spirit

The last couple of months have been very still and quiet.
Be still and know that I am God!
We are in a holding pattern.

Waiting for His timing.
We are in the process of adopting sisters.
Waiting to find out if we are a good match!
God's Will Be Done

To be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man.
Ephesians 3:16

I love to sit at His feet drink the cup from His hand and breath.
Feel His heart beat!
Fellowship
Presence
Brings:
Peace
Joy


I have learned to read and study God's Word Daily.
For it is the substance to sustain.
Everything is subject to change, but He changes not!

Taking time to be with Him!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Rox,
    Ioved your post. I understand the waiting . It is God's time to do a work in us that we didn't know He would do.

    Love your new blog format; so pretty. Look forward to a nice long chat with you soon... maybe even a pray day or craft day.... I'm long for it all.
    Love you,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother