Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Don't Rain On Someone's Parade...





 Sometimes we can finally find something that works for us!
What I mean is that life is not really very easy;
~If you had not noticed~

Some days and seasons are much easier,
But when you are struggling with something;
That has caused distress, it can be a challenge!

It might be something just small and annoying.
But, it can cause you distress!

Many times I have had to find an answer to theses dilemmas!

And when I finally found an antidote that worked for me;
There would always be something said to make me feel
Wrong, sad, unworthy...

For instance;
An Example
When I became lactose intolerant, I could not find a
Coffee creamer I really liked, because I like it to be creamy!
I tried every natural brand and did not enjoy the taste or texture.

So when I finally tried Coffeemate, its lactose free;
I was so happy!
But we all know its not a super healthy product;
But, it sure tastes good LOL
So as you can imagine others had to make me aware of the
Down side of this product!I felt like everyone turned into the coffee police.

Sometimes the answer to a problem is going to carry a downside!

But sometimes you just got to go with what works!

So, Hopefully I have learned to be thoughtful;
And not always give my opinion on what someone else is doing!

So, I guess my one liner is this today

Don't rain on someones parade;
Let them be happy and enjoy the answer to their struggle!

Be the one to encourage today!!
Pray for others to succeed and to excel!
Be not jealous of others!
Use the means you have to help and honor others!

Try not to find fault, but to help them to strive to do better!

Has someone ever rained on your parade?
How did you overcome?

Hugs, Roxy








15 comments:

  1. Oh me! Thank you, Roxy. Excellent advice! BTW, Coffeemate works great for me as well. I don't think the little bit I am using in my coffee is going to make a world of difference. ☕️ That cup needs some! ๐Ÿ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful video today Roxy. I love this message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Roxy...if anyone rains on your parade, just come visit me and we'll share coffee under my umbrella. ☔☔๐Ÿ’— Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roxy what words of love and wisdom. We all need to be encouraged. Some have that gift..but everyone can do it. Thanks for sharing this clip and if someone wanted to criticize my half/half habit...in my coffee..they would think I had a cow in the pantry. I love my cream!!! So I would never rain on your parade or coffee. HaHa. So glad you got your blog book printed. Love and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is gret advice. You can cut with words and hurt people without even meaning to by giving "advice" that isn't really wanted.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. We all need to be more mindful of comments we might make without really thinking and without bad intent really, and how they might affect the person they are directed at. I have had this happen to me before, and it can change your mood instantly from happiness to discouragement; none of us want to intentionally cause someone to feel like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Roxy for your post. Well you can come to my house for coffeee after you had coffee with Mountain Laurel!
    And yes I've had my parade recently and it was so annoying! Take care and I'm so glad you wrote a book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come have coffee with me.. I will gladly have coffeemate for you. --A--

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazingly Roxy, I have gone through some revelations of late that has shown me that people make a grave error in always needing to share their opinion. How wonderful it would be if we could leave the conviction and criticizing up to the Holy Spirit and have people simple give a "good for you" pat on the back. As Thumper's mother always told him, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mm thoughtful caring post Roxy. Not sure what coffee mate is bad about.. but pity one company doesn't make creamer.. without issues.
    Maybe as longlife lactose free milk is available you can get the same in cream fir creamer.
    Don't drink coffee makes me sick and drink all tea without milk so thats handy! Esp if run out. I drink lactose free so know its no fun.
    Think we all rain on anothers parade, at some point .. but sometimes it's not what you say..
    .. but how, a word covered with grace and love surely is sweeter... ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Thanks for sharing, and may God bless and keep you and all whom you love safe and well. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—❤
    Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X #26

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am lactose intolerant and heavy whipping cream does not upset me. I use it every morning in my coffee. I can eat KerryGold butter on my toast also, without taking Lactose Defense.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Encourage... it's a powerful word when put to use.
    You do it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  13. True words of wisdom. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A blessing for one is a migraine for another! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Discouragement can be such a downer. I know the feeling. It's hard to overcome especially when you try so hard. Enjoy your creamer.

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother