Tuesday, November 28, 2017

What Will Your Hands Be Remembered For...

 

Loving Hands, Living from glory to glory blog...

What will your hands be remembered for?

What do you have in your hands?

If I would just stop and take a moment to look down at my hands
Throughout my day, I would have a better account for my time.

My hands may appear to be idle if I have them folded in prayer;
But, that is one of the greatest purpose of our hands.

Some days my hands are dried out from washing so many dishes;
But, I give thanks for the people to cook for and the foods we eat!

My hands have colored with a little child and no worries
about staying within the lines.

I have massaged many achy backs and tension headaches.
The power of touch is healing in itself!

How many times have you poured something to refresh a loved one!
My cup overflows...

How many words were penned with your hands,
Letters of encouragement are needed.

I wear a wedding ring that reminds of a promise
To love and to cherish...

Holding another persons hand that needs assurance and support!
By holding a drowning person's hand, you will save a life...
Theirs and Yours

Hands to steady a beginners first step, to helping balancing
And elderly one from falling...

May your heart be full with what you hold in your hand...

I leave you all with this thought;
~Be Kind~
 For Everyone Is Fighting A Hard Battle...

As Always, I thank you for visiting this Blog
May it inspire and challenge all of us, if only just a little bit!

Love,
Living From glory To Glory



8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful set of hands! What an encouragement and perspective. I look at my hands and see scars, burn marks, rough and sore spots, all there from experiences in life and serving my family and others. Hands really do have stories. Praying you have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great set of things those hands do. A good reminder too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have written some beautiful words today with your hands. Some days I feel my hands have not accomplished much, but after reading this post I realize that even on those days they have been the hands of a worker for the Lord. Wishing you a lovely day.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was beautiful...
    brought me to tears dear Roxy.
    God bless you
    Mrs.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Encouraging letter to us all. Thank you,Roxy and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful words. I had never really thought about my hands in this way. Thank you Roxy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hands look good!

    We certainly don't give enough credit to the hands of women at home. We can't count what all they do, out of dedication, and they don't get paid, but their hands reach out until the end!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a gift of exhortation. You are truly a Titus 2 woman to me. Thank you. As I type, my hands hurt from the cracks in them, dry from many dishes no doubt. I think that I should write more letters in addition to the comments, replies, and emails I send. There's just something about a letter or package in the mail. Your post about boundaries is timely. I've noticed conversations going in a direction that I would prefer them not go during family gatherings lately. I'm not sure how to redirect the conversations, but they leave me feeling anxious and stirred up. That's not good for me or for the family.

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmastime.
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother