Monday, January 15, 2024

How To Find Tranquility...

 

Peaceful Landscape, Living From Glory To Glory Blog

~There Will Be Seasons You Must Just Rest~

When we pull back from all distractions, we can focus!

I have had so many overwhelming feelings.

The world is changing so fast and it seems like for the worst.

Every road just seems bumpy...

So, I had to just stop before I just raged in disappointment

and wrote things that would not edify!

I have very strong feelings and opinions!

But my heart beats more steady when I do all the things

that fill me with joy!

When we expose ourselves to the dark stuff we fade.

I felt like a plant that had no water or sunshine!

So, I really have focused on doing things

 that fill me and provides me with purpose!

"I am a wife so I bless my husband

I am an artist, so I paint

I am a writer, so I write

I am a grandmother

I am a great grandmother

I am a friend

 so I will invest in them"

I do believe we are in for a bumpy ride;

So I will hang on as if I was on a roller coaster,

And enjoy the ride.

And I will cover my eyes when I can't look!

Taking every thought captive!


You must put up boarders;

Around your heart and mind!

~Because out of the heart the mouth speaks~

Fill your days and moments with life...

Find the tranquility

Find moments in your days to be thankful!

My days will have joy and purpose,

Because whether I eat or drink, I will do it as unto the Lord.

God's timing is perfect, we must just wait upon Him


May You all enjoy the purpose and plan God has for you;

In this season of your lives...


Always, Living From Glory To Glory

Hugs, Roxy










7 comments:

  1. Oh Roxy, this is so good! Such wonderful advice. It is a great blessing to hear from you again. Don’t stop. You have much to bring to encourage others. You have a gift! I am taking these words deeply to heart.
    With love,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good advice Roxy. I have had to limit my time watching the news of the wars and rumors of wars. It got so that I was dreaming strange dreams about it all. May the Lord protect us through all of the worlds turmoil, as long as we stay faithful to Him.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful words of wisdom. I do love and cherish my children, grandchildren and the greats too. Loving God's Word, and doing my Bible Study in the Pursuit of Godliness. Our memory verse this week is what you quoted....Whatever you do....do the the glory of God.
    Thanks for sharing your life and heart. Love and hugs, Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so true what you wrote Roxy, I too need to guard my heart. I find I get overwhelmed at times with the turmoil in the world today. Things just keep on getting worse. So I too choose to retreat from it and find joy in simple things. May the Lord bless and protect you ~ Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog, what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great advice, Roxy. What is happening in the world is scary and it is too easy to get caught up in all the turmoil. I hope we can all find a peaceful place in our hearts to retreat to and let the angst depart. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roxy, I just wanted to thank you for your message. I saw your comment on my craft blog post, and it led me to your blog. Your words came to me at a time when I really needed them. I realize that I must focus on my purpose in life as planned by God. Although things can be challenging, I know there are better days ahead with God by my side and with your reminders. Thank you for sharing this message with me.

    Stephanie@https://stephcreatesthingsdiyhomeandcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother