Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Why We Must Take The Right Path In the Right Boots...

Spiritual Boots, The Right Path, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...


I love a good pair of boots!

As the old saying goes until you have walked in their shoes;
Or may I rephrase in their boots.
We never really know the road some must travel on.

But when we see so much walking in the wrong direction;
Or walking upon a slippery slope, we only can hope they
Can perceive the Danger Zone just ahead!

Or maybe so many are just zoned out and not tuned in!

But I write this Blog to encourage those that have hearts that love Home...
We all know that in order to live the life that brings contentment;
Is going to take some work and endurance...

Everything does not have to be a chore, but more of this feels good!
Look at what you have done to keep things running smoothly!

One thing you can count on is an uphill battle.
But when we are prepared for the long haul in life.
You will be able to keep on trucking...

When you think about all the different kinds of material and styles for our feet!
I always can see the spiritual side of most everything.

Ballerina slippers are made for a specific job;
Pretty and light with a tough toe...
So they can twirl and go about as a ballerina.

Now, Combat boots are for rough terrain!
Stones, mud, cold, heat, but they are resilient.

Take a pair of slippers, comfy and cozy,
But no real support!

High heels look fashionable, but you could break your neck!

Sneakers can be used for sports, walking and everyday wear!

But boots, are required spiritually to get the next thing done!

Where you set your spiritual feet upon what path;
Will matter and can change the course of your life
Eternal and the now!

I always loved the saying;
~You Can't Keep A Good Woman Down~

Blessings, Roxy

5 comments:

  1. Those good old comfy boots help us get a lot done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Footware is very important. Your blog is an encouragement in a world that is constantly trying to pull women out of the home. It is an uphill battle at times. Tighten up your bootstraps, lay hold of the Word of God and trudge on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good analogies Roxy. I spend most of my time at home barefoot or in slippers. No boots for me!
    I hope you have a wonderful day my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. While reading your post, I kept playing in my mind the song, These Boots Were Made For Walking.
    I love being home and it's always so comforting to come home, when I've been away.
    I trying to keep my eyes and feet on things eternal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to use my spiritual "boots" to stomp out Satan and his lies. Thank you Roxy for your wisdom.

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother