Monday, August 3, 2020

Where The Roses Never Fade...


Where The Roses Never Fade Hymn, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...

Everything can be but a passing faint memory;
Or it can be something we hang onto with grace!

Some things in this life we must release and let it go,
Some moments in time are etched in our minds and hearts!

Forever is a long time, but eternity is without end...

When we learn to relax and breath from resting in what will last;
We will become more thoughtful and a stronger commitment to truth!

I love flowers, but a Rose is symbolic of something we may not be
Able to describe, but the fading away that happens, we all feel it.

We want to hang onto those beautiful moments and days and years.

Some days you are not even aware of the fade;
But other times it's almost an ache within.

Children grown and now grandchildren grown;
You may not be needed by others that once depended on you.

You even get used to the dull ache of remembering when.
You even become comfortable in your own skin.
The rhythm of your days is slow and purposeful...

"But we will always long for when the Roses will never fade."


The Hymn called Where The Roses Never Fade...

Here is a very sweet, very old hymn that I love...


I am going to  a city Where the streets of gold are laid,
Where the tree of life is blooming, And the Roses never fade.

In this world we have our troubles, Satan snares we must evade;
We'll be free from all temptations Where the Roses never fade

Loved ones gone to be with Jesus, in their robes of white arrayed.
Now are waiting for my coming Where the Roses never fade

Here they bloom, but for a season, soon their beauty is decayed.

~I am going to the city Where the Roses never fade~

Never be sad for too long for all the bygone year's;
For we have a promise that will never fade.

Enjoy and totally embrace the here and now and know the future
Will be blooming with beautiful, fragrant Roses that will never fade.

Blessing to each and every one of you, dear saints,
For we will one day meet on that beautiful shore!
Hugs, Roxy

Hope this inspired you and gave you a bit of JOY




7 comments:

  1. Hi Roxy. What a lovely old, hymn. I've never heard it. So beautiful and so true. I love roses, and my dearest, has called me his Rosy old girl for a lomg time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I know this one. I remember Jimmy Swaggart singing it... and now Im going to be singing it all day!!
    Thank you for reminding me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard this hymn. It's message is a beautiful one. Thank you.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hearing Jimmy Swaggart sing this one. What a wonderful day it will be and many of us are thinking more and more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a really beautiful post and truly hit home for me because it's so true. Thank you so much for sharing it XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard this for a long, long time but love the song. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post, Roxy. I remember that sweet old song, too! I think I heard it first when Jimmy Swaggart sang it years ago. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother