Thursday, November 11, 2010

A New Name...



Living From Glory To Glory Blog



What's Your Name?

To him who overcomes... I will give him a white stone with a new name written on it,
Known only to him who receives it.
Revelation 2:17b

New names indicate new beginnings: Abram became Abraham,
Sarai became Sarah,
What is in a name? I just think it really means so much!
That is why we need to allow the Holy Spirit
 to break-up our fallow ground!

 For we have a stone waiting in heaven with our new name on it.

~ And this new name could be in the making or in the process ~

" Through the refining of our character while here on earth"


Just a thought!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I love your thoughts!!! Just about to go to bed and I saw that you updated. I am going to go to bed with a smile on my face and think about what you wrote. I love you Roxy!!

    ~ Elizabeth

    P.S. Your counter is 130!!!!!! My goodness!! :)

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother