Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Calling All Prayer Warriors

Hello Sweet Blogging Sister's

Please help!
This sweet precious little girl needs prayer!
Her name is Kalea.
She is one month old.
She has a vitamin K deficiency.
Her symptoms;
Bleeding on the brain.
Seizures that have been controlled by medication.
Liver 
Retaining fluid

Kalea's Momma and Daddy have asked
for prayer!

Dear Friends, I ask that once again you as the Body of Chris,t
Women, wives and Mommas, and as my sister in Christ,
Would you please pray for Kalea.

We all want to see a Christmas Miracle!!
Let's believe God for Kalea to come home!!

I thank you!
Every Mommas heart cry is the same the whole world wide!
Jesus loves the little children!

Please help us....
If you would share this Prayer Request on your Blog,
For this is urgent!

Blessings,
Roxy

10 comments:

  1. I will keep Kalea and her family in my prayers! Exodus 15:26b

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always a privilege to join with others in prayer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting us know Roxy!

    Heavenly Father, I lift up this sweet and precious child to You. I ask Lord that You would touch her and that You would bring Your healing upon her. I also pray that You would grant comfort, peace and strength to her parents knowing that You are Almighty and in control. I pray this in Jesus' Precious Name...Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for sharing - This little girl and her family are safely in the Lords care and we know He always protects and cares for all his children.

    In my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roxy! Amy told me to come over and read your blog today. I am so sorry about your friends heartache. Poor baby!

    I will share this prayer need on my blog for sure. What are we all here for, if not to help each other?

    My prayers are guaranteed. Blessings to you for getting the word out.
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prayed for her. Thanks for sharing Roxy.
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm praying for her and the family. Any update on her progress?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog.

    In Jesus Name I pray. By His stripes we are healed,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother