Friday, December 6, 2013

How Not To Become Dehydrated In The Winter Time...

Healing and Refreshing!
This time of year when it is -3 degrees (THE HIGH)
We can become dehydrated!
We may not be drinking enough water to keep
Ourselves healthy!
Water alone cleanses our system and lubricates
Our organs and joints.
It can even help clear your thinking!
When we are cold and it is freezing out, we tend to drink
Less water, and lean to the teas and coffees and don't
Forget the hot chocolate :)
Also, when the furnace runs all the time,
Or your wood stove burns 24/7
You are being dried out kinda like JERKY meat!
We must make an effort to drink more water
H20 !!
Also, this is a beauty secret for your skin to appear
Fresh and moist!
Also, I just want to put a thought out to you Mommas out there,
Your little ones should only be drinking water
 As their main beverage!
Their livers and kidneys need it!
If your mouth is dry and your lips chapped,
You are already dehydrated!
Serve a glass of water with every meal,
And fill a glass of water for each family member of the
Beginning of each day!
Drink-up!
Blessings,
Roxy

6 comments:

  1. Hi Roxy! Such good advice in the cold weather. It's way below freezing today, and already I am 'zapping' everything in sight. I think my house needs a glass of water!

    Loved the photos of you cleaning with your energy drink! What a cutie you have for a grandchild. You inspired him, how fun is that?

    Keep warm and keep drinking that water :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of good information you gave us. Ekkkk...Jerkey! Now that's not what I need.
    Drinking water as I write... gulp, gulp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this! I know I don't drink as much water as I did in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Roxy :)

    Yes, water is so important. It is actually a staple in my diet. My beverage of choice.

    Wow, I thought it was cold here! Our high has been anywhere between 10 and 20 degrees, but then again I am not including the wind chill. Brrrr.

    Stay warm and hydrated. I'm glad we re-connected :)

    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thirsty...I am feeling thirsty. So that means I am already dehydrated, too, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, very important:))) I often forget to drink enough when I get busy and have to keep reminding myself!!

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother