Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Sentimental Christmas


 Feelings at Christmas bring such a sentimental touch!
We always long for the sweet treasures we remember as a child.
I cannot help wanting to cry like a baby when I hear
certain songs!

We are blessed and nothing stay's the same...
We are growing and our lives change.
Season's change...
May we never forget all of His provisions!
Love like there is no tomorrow!
For Christ is the same today as yesterday!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Remember that you are making memories
 for many years to come,
For yourself and those who you are celebrating Christmas with today!
Roxy

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Roxy, have a wonderful day. It is Boxing Day here in Australia and I am enjoying a quiet day after all the excitement of yesterday.

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother