Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spontaneous Combustion



Sometimes you just need to laugh!

I believe that we just need a good belly laugh,
Now, If this was my couch or dog, I would not think
that this was so funny.
But because its is not my couch or my dog.
I am cracking up!

Life can get so hard and busy all at once,
we can become very susceptible to stress.
(Ya-Think)

So, we must take necessary steps to nip this thing
in the bud.

Before we spontaneous combust!

A vacation would be my first suggestion!
Having a beauty treatment in a spa.
or
A Merry Maid for life.

But, because we live in the real world, we must
take each day and count our blessings.
And most importantly Laugh!

Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Blessings,

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaahaha. Now it is late and my Sweet Hubby is sleeping, and I am here blogging as quietly as I can and trying not to laugh out loud; This is good medicine to be sure what a crack up.
    Much Love,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful picture - I would love to get a copy of it to frame and put up in our home!
    I've just speed-read back through all your blog posts and had a very lovely time doing so. I am an English woman of nearly 54 and it's so good to read a blog by someone who lives so very far away but with whom I seem to have so much in common (I mean spiritually).
    Thank you for your inspirational posts.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother