Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Wishes




Happy Easter to everyone and may you be blessed with the sweet presence of the Lord as you celebrate His Resurrection.

On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had prepared and went to the tomb.
They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus Christ. While they were wondering this (suddenly)
I love the part in the word where the two men in clothes that gleamed like lightning, stood beside them. In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground. But the men said to them, "Why do you look for the living among the dead?"
                                                                        He is not here; he has risen. Luke 24:1-6

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Roxy, this is so funny, not about your computer part of it. Yes I will be praying that it is not completely lost or even the Lord surprises you with a new one. I love you and wishing you a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Roxie, about your computer woes, I keep praying mine will continue to hold up as it seems to be getting slower and slower.
    May You and your family have a most blessed and joyful Easter.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Roxy,

    I am sorry about your computer problems, we have had our share.

    I pray that you and your family will have a Blessed Resurrection Day!

    Love,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Roxy I hope everything is okay with your computer! Miss you and thinking about you lots!

    LOVE AND KISSES!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother