Friday, March 29, 2013

The Passion


He is Alive
This is a picture of a sun set I took one Friday evening!
It was amazing, it took my breath away.
 When I looked at it close-up it looked as if there was crosses along the landscape.
 I know many Easter's have come and gone,
 but I truly feel like I have a better understanding of what my Saviour Jesus did for me!

For Christ has risen!
We do not serve a God who cannot hear.
We do not serve a God who does not see.
He is Alive!

And He is coming again!
At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky,
and all the nations of the earth will mourn.
They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky,
with power and great glory.
And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call,
and they will gather his elect from the four winds,
from one end of the heavens to the other.
Matthew24:30-31


I want to ask all of you out there can you feel the earth groaning?
Can you sense the stirring of the Spirit?
It feels like a feeling I have never experienced.
 I have pressed into His word and cried out to Him to show us what we need to do in the days ahead? And He has!

Rejoice!
My beloved spoke, and said to me:
The fig tree forms its early fruit;
the blossom vines spread their fragrance.
Arise, come my darling;
my beautiful one,
come with me.
Song Of Songs 2:13

Now, learn this lesson from the fig tree;
As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out,
 you know summer is near.
Even so, when you see all these things,
you know...
that it is near,
right at the door.
Matthew 24:32-33

Blessings,



 

4 comments:

  1. Me! Me! I missed you!
    I've been checking my reader for another blog, watching my e-mail for a comment, hoping to hear how your preparations are coming!
    I was just talking to my david about a green house! We have so many deer, and other animals I don't think they would let anything grow!
    We do feel the earth groaning. We were just saying the other day, Never in our lifetime can we remember do many catastrophes all over the world!
    I am so sorry to hear that two of your close friends have been called home! It makes my heart ache for you. We need Godly men and women as mentors and friends.
    I'm grateful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just love that photo that you took! Miss you guys. See you guys soon!!
    Love Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Danielle, and even though
    I get to talk to you on the phone,I miss your blogging. Love this post. I thought the same thing about the picture when I saw it... those telephone poles looked like crosses. It is really an amazing picture. Your post made me laugh and cry all at the same time.

    Yes, I feel the groaning, it is truly like something I have never experienced either. As Danielle said, never have we seen so many catastrophes... Jesus said these days would come didn't He, and yet it is still hard, sad, amazing to fathom that they are here.

    Look forward to seeing you soon.
    Much Love,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sunset! How wonderful that we have a lovely Saviour who died and rose again for His children. What a blessed and joyful day it will be when we are all gathered together in that glorious resurrection! Happy resurrection to you, Roxy!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother