Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Promise Of Spring Flowers And Cracked Pots

I Love A Spring Bouquet Of Flowers
 
For lo, the winter is past,
The rain is over and gone,
The flowers appear on the earth;
The time of singing has come,
And the voice of the turtledove
Is heard in our land.
Song of Solomon 2:11,12
 
 
A New Tea Serving Set
 
I just wanted to post this lovely tea pot, it came with both
a sugar bowel and a creamer.
It is very old and is from England.
 
My very kind and generous husband bought this for me,
a few weeks back.
 
Isn't it just lovely?
 
We found it at an antique store in our town.
I have never had such a beautiful tea pot.
 
I was so blessed and happy, I decided to have a
dear friend out for lunch and tea.
 
Well, to my horror shortly after we finished
our lunch and tea. We noticed a crack on the tea pot,
from the top to the bottom.
I truly did cry!
 
My husband was so sorry for me...
 
Well, I still can use the sugar bowl and the creamer!
 
I will post again showing you what I did with the cracked tea pot!
 
Happy Spring!
 
Blessings, Roxy
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I would have cried!!!! Such a beautiful tea pot, too! I will be back to see what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore and collect English china, this is a beauty!! So sorry it cracked on you but would look adorable with a plant in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Roxy~
    Praying for you today!

    Hope you are having a sunshiny morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Roxy~
    Praying for you today!

    Hope you are having a sunshiny morning.

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother