Monday, June 3, 2013

Give Her The Reward

 
 
Charming
 
 
God has given us and amazing gift to create beauty.
We surround ourselves with treasures and trinkets.
 
There is a sweet and special atmosphere we can create.
Home Sweet Home
 
We must be alert to the distractions that hinder us from
pursuing what is really important.
 
Showing affection and not expecting perfection,
we allow oneself to thrive and create.
 
Going into our day ready to accomplish our daily task
will give us a deep calmness.
 
For when our hearts or home is in confusion,
we can not think and plan our days.
 
Learn to take pleasure in the simple flow of our days.
To strive and to be driven will cost you much.
 
I desire to be ready to meet this new day;
By sitting at His feet,
Looking into His Word for direction.
 
Having faith and by showing it by believing and receiving all He has provided for me!
 
Realizing that even if I think I am alone,
There is a great cloud of witnesses cheering me on.
 
And giving honor, where honor is due.
Submitting to all God given authority.
 
Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works,
bring her praise at the city gate.
Proverbs 31:31
 
Blessings,
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Beautifully written, Roxy. I hope you have a wonderful week- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roxy, Great post and I love the white teapot and cup too. I love your heart-so keep sharing my friend.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxy, this is so beautiful...it is just what I was trying to say on my post on 'flowers on the table'. You have a way with words! Praising God for His care and sustenance through it all!! Blessings and a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've felt that I've been driven by circumstances and strife as well as striving for most of 2014. I've felt the results in my body. I think the tides are beginning to turn in my heart and mind. I pray my body and my relationships will follow.

    Thank you for being faithful to speak truth.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm learning all of this in a whole new way!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother